1.    #1  
    Hi ,I recently bought a ATT locked HP veer.I purchased a unlock code from digital unlock and was able to get my phones unlock code.Previously whenever I inserted my non AT&T sim I got a unlock screen.Now however I get a screen which asks me to register for a Palm Profile.How do I get to the unlock screen?Also I assume I can't register for a Palm profile with my foreign sim.
    restart the phone and try again.
    The SIM doesn't effect registering. You just need an internet connection and an email address.

Re. the lock screen; a reset may fix that.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks everyone for your replies.However i feel I was not very clear .Where do I input the unlock code?Initially while I put my sim it gave me a screen asking me to enter the code .Now that I actually have an unlock code ,how do I get to this screen?Simply shutting down and restarting with a new sim does not have any effect.
    well, I think I had the same problem, here is the solution: when in the profile sign in page, tap the phone icon at the bottom right of the screen, and then tap "call custom service" (do not remember the exact name, should be something similar), then the unlock screen should show up
  6.    #6  
    Thanks that worked .Its finally accepted the sim .Appriciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by excite View Post
    well, I think I had the same problem, here is the solution: when in the profile sign in page, tap the phone icon at the bottom right of the screen, and then tap "call custom service" (do not remember the exact name, should be something similar), then the unlock screen should show up
    Thanks for that tip. We've had this happen a few time for customers on Movistar. Something about the Movistar SIM causes the unlock screen to only come up once.
    I buy in USA a Pixi Plus unlocked from At&T.
    Now, in Argentina, I try to resgiter the product but the site send me a message: Invalid serial number.

Can help me?.