1.    #1  
    I am familiar with webos. I've owned a pre plus and a pixi plus, I also own a touchpad. Recently I sold my iphone for this veer and I was happy. But once I got home and put my sim card in and set up yahoo I got sad. Yahoo won't load. Its that error that everyone gets.
    also, pandora doesn't show up in the app store and I know for a fact its compatible I NEED Pandora especially since 8tracks isn't supported.
    the pandora download link says "this app isn't supported in your country" but I'm in the us on att and I checked the settings they say united states. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix any of these issues. I would very much appreciate any and all help I can get.

btw when in developer mode quickintall doesn't recognize my veer when I plug it in. It does recognize my touchpad though so I'm confused about that as well. Any help please!!

-sent from my HP Veer
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awrm4o View Post
    I am familiar with webos. I've owned a pre plus and a pixi plus, I also own a touchpad. Recently I sold my iphone for this veer and I was happy. But once I got home and put my sim card in and set up yahoo I got sad. Yahoo won't load. Its that error that everyone gets.
    try this solution: Workaround to fix the Yahoo email 1299 Error | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net
    I didn't try it bcs not using yahoo mail often. Don't know if it works well.

pandora doesn't show up in the app store and I know for a fact its compatible I NEED Pandora especially since 8tracks isn't supported.
    the pandora download link says "this app isn't supported in your country" but I'm in the us on att and I checked the settings they say united states. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix any of these issues. I would very much appreciate any and all help I can get.
    my Pandora was snyc'ed from my touchpad, but I can find it by just search with its name in app catalog.

btw when in developer mode quickintall doesn't recognize my veer when I plug it in. It does recognize my touchpad though so I'm confused about that as well. Any help please!!

-sent from my HP Veer
    restart the phone when connected to computer via USB cable. After that your computer should be able to detect it.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the help however
    Pandora doesn't show up at all. When I search it doesn't come up.
    And I've tried all the yahoo fixes. Nothing worked.
    Did you perhaps purchase this Veer from a previous owner? Perhaps it was activated in a different country? You may have to do some Impostah stuff with it.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=matchqq;3164663]try this solution: Workaround to fix the Yahoo email 1299 Error | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net
    I didn't try it bcs not using yahoo mail often. Don't know if it works well.

My Yahoo stopped working a few days before this workaround was put up on the site and I was so relieved. It worked for me. However, just this morning I started having the same issue again. If I already changed my settings to make this workaround work, how then do I make changes to those previous changes to get it to work again?
    Maybe delete the Yahoo account and then set it up from the start again.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJim View Post
    Maybe delete the Yahoo account and then set it up from the start again.
    Thanks. Tried that. No go. This is so frustrating