Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    I bought a Veer + unlock code on ebay and the ebay seller is unfortunately pretty clueless on how to apply the unlock code. And now I'm a little stumped after doing a bunch of research.

    Are most Veer unlock codes the "registration code" that one enters in the HP Veer Unlocker software? Both the Digital Underground software and the one I found one the web for PalmUnlocker.com look the same but neither seem to like the code I had when I entered it in the "registration code" box.

    Any clues or suggestions are appreciated. I'm hopeful that I'm doing something wrong and that the mystery unlock code I have is legit. I'd hate to deal with the hassle of returning this phone if not.

    Thanks.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by jke000 View Post
    I bought a Veer + unlock code on ebay and the ebay seller is unfortunately pretty clueless on how to apply the unlock code. And now I'm a little stumped after doing a bunch of research.

    Are most Veer unlock codes the "registration code" that one enters in the HP Veer Unlocker software? Both the Digital Underground software and the one I found one the web for PalmUnlocker.com look the same but neither seem to like the code I had when I entered it in the "registration code" box.

    Any clues or suggestions are appreciated. I'm hopeful that I'm doing something wrong and that the mystery unlock code I have is legit. I'd hate to deal with the hassle of returning this phone if not.

    Thanks.
    The software is the same (just different branding). We have a number of people who resell it under different names.

    You should have received a 20-character registration code that is a combination of letters and numbers (looks like "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST").

    Enter that in the "registration code" box and click "check". It should say that there is a balance of one remaining in the account. If that checks out, click the "unlock" button at the bottom of the screen and the software will process the information on your device and show you the unlock code you'll have to enter (this code is 8 digits long, like 12345678).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalunlock View Post
    The software is the same (just different branding). We have a number of people who resell it under different names.

    You should have received a 20-character registration code that is a combination of letters and numbers (looks like "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST").

    Enter that in the "registration code" box and click "check". It should say that there is a balance of one remaining in the account. If that checks out, click the "unlock" button at the bottom of the screen and the software will process the information on your device and show you the unlock code you'll have to enter (this code is 8 digits long, like 12345678).
    This is what I have for printed for the unlock code (with numbers changed) "FB123AA#ABA 12345678". I guess I have to hope that the last 8 digits are the unlock code. Once I get home tonight, I'll follow the instructions to put phone in recovery mode and hope that it prompts me to enter this code. Thank you for your reply!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jke000 View Post
    This is what I have for printed for the unlock code (with numbers changed) "FB123AA#ABA 12345678". I guess I have to hope that the last 8 digits are the unlock code. Once I get home tonight, I'll follow the instructions to put phone in recovery mode and hope that it prompts me to enter this code. Thank you for your reply!
    For anyone else as clueless as I am, all it took was putting in a T-mobile sim card. At that point, I was prompted for the unlock code and thankfully the 8 digit code I had worked. digitalunlock ... thanks again for replying to this thread as it was helpful.

Posting Permissions