Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I own a HP Veer 4G. I bought it off ebay, unlocked it and am using on the Vodafone UK network. I'm also from the UK.

I have the Veer synced up with my company's Exchange 2010 server and i'm noticing that when calls come in all I see is the phone number. The Veer is not displaying the Contact name. It displays them in this format:

12345 123123

The numbers in my phone book are stored together as 12345123123

I have the Regional Settings set to:

Language: English (United States)
    Formats: United Kingdom
    Phone Numbers: United Kingdom (+44)

Another annoying thing i've noticed is with SMS. I send an SMS out to someone in my contacts who has 3 numbers againest his name. 1 Landline and 2 mobiles.
    I text to the number I want to send to. I get a reply back but the reply doesn't come under the initial text i sent out. It creates a new conversation from this person under the number format of: +44 1234 123123.

And on top of that if I reply to the orignal text message it sends it to the contacts landline number.

Any idea what is going on? It's driving me nuts!!

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I take that as a no. Could it be that the ROM is meant for the US market?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Found this thread for the Pre 2. This is the same problem as I'm having:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-contacts.html
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I give up! I've added the +44 prefix to all my numbers. I need the phone working for tomorrow as I'm using it as a work phone.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thats it! I've had enough of webOS and this caller ID problem with the Veer. Since now i've added the +44 prefix, the phone won't dial the numbers with the prefix! All calls fail.

This is absolutely ridiculous!