Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes
    man 201 unlocks if this thing keeps running all weekend it might be a nightmare for the ring leader trying to collect all this money. But the more unlocks I guess the cheaper it gets for us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Article from back in 2009:
    IMEI Ban in India | Fake IMEI Number | IMEI Hacks | Change IMEI Number | DoT IMEI Disconnection

You could also just ask people on a webpage to hand you their IMEI, right?

I think, IMEI is to identify the device uniquely like IP ADDRESS. I don't see the article how someone would the hack the handset using IMEI??
    I also found that Operator identifies type of handset based upon IMEI.
    there are websites which can give the range in tons
    PM sent. Put me down for one.
    Dan Donovan
    In for one. PM sent! Thanks GuyFromNam!
    Question: according to digitalunlock's site, you need a micro USB cable in order to perform the unlocking? The VEER doesn't come with a micro USB cable and there is no micro USB port anywhere on the VEER? It has that magnetic port that you can attach the magnetic USB cable. Can you use it to connect to the desktop to perform the unlocking? Sorry this is my first webOS phone so I don't know exactly how it works. Thanks in advance for your reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by T2T3 View Post
    Question: according to digitalunlock's site, you need a micro USB cable in order to perform the unlocking? The VEER doesn't come with a micro USB cable and there is no micro USB port anywhere on the VEER? It has that magnetic port that you can attach the magnetic USB cable. Can you use it to connect to the desktop to perform the unlocking? Sorry this is my first webOS phone so I don't know exactly how it works. Thanks in advance for your reply.
    There is a usb to magnetic connection that comes bundled with veer that you need to use to connect to the PC to copy music etc. This same cable will be used by the unlock software.
    got it..thanks..and I thought that cable is only good for charging! lol.
    PM sent. I'm in for one and going test the unlock using the free trial.
    Beat you to it
    Maybe I shouldn't have tested the unlock. After running the test, the app reported errors that I think mean that the test worked. Unfortunately, my Veer was stuck on the HP screen after the test. Holding the power button and toggling the ringer switch (3x) allowed me to get my Veer to boot again.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Just PMed you requesting 2 codes

Cheers and thanks
    JD
    Just sent PM to change number of unlocks from 1 to 2. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by cabezon2011; 09/22/2011 at 04:33 PM.
    Me too. Just sent another PM to make the order to 2. Thanks a mill
    PM Sent include me too
    I will let them know the trial stinks.
    The real deal does work very well.
    The unlocker occasionally fails to reboot the device afterwards (trial and real unlock). It's a problem with Novacom that only shows up on the Veer. We've worked around it a bit to make it less common, but occasionally our users have to use the power/mute trick.

Just so everyone knows: it's perfectly safe to reboot via mute/power at any time during the unlock process as long as nothing has happened in the program for 30 seconds.
    There won't be any money collecting going on.

Everyone will receive an e-mail with instructions, and take care of the Paypal transaction themselves.
    Just an update as to the ballpark figure for price: There is a reseller on eBay selling 20 Veer unlock codes for a total of US$400.

20 x Bulk Wholesale Unlock Code Software For HP Veer | eBay

So if you get 20 unlocks it's US$20 a piece straight off eBay.. At 200+ digitalunlock should be able to price it even lower considering it's sales volume is a magnitude of more than 10 times.
    Uraeus likes this.
    PMed include me too.
    I just need 5 unlock codes all for my family members
    Quote Originally Posted by hkgolden1988 View Post
    I just need 5 unlock codes all for my family members
    Thanks!!!!
    Need to unlock it to use it on T-Mobile.. PM'd you.

Thanks a trillion
    I need 3 unlock codes. PM'd you.
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast