Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes
    Thank a mill for the info.

USunlocked is the greatest finding so far. We should have a sticky post comparing different US based virtual Credit card/ gift cards that provide a US address so that non-US would benefit from them like me.

Really appreciate it GFM. Thanks again.
    PM sent.
    Thanks so much,
    Forgive me for not completing rule #3 ... I did correct it , please add me for 3 possibly 4 . Thank you for your time in doing this.
    Thanks for this PM Sent
    PM Sent. Merci.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Thanks for organizing it! Sent the PM
    Thanks for coordinating the group buy. Hope it's not too late for me to join.

PM sent with all the requested info.
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    lololololol resellers already started on ebay... apparantly this person is like within 40 miles around me.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Hi..
    PM sent.
    Thanks & Regards
    Last edited by thiyagy; 09/21/2011 at 04:12 AM.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    People will need to understand that this is a webOS community.
    You will need others for patches, homebrew apps, overclocking. And a bit of appreciation goes a long way.

We've had developers argue with n00bs over the sense of entitlement the n00bs expressed to homebrew developed code.

What? I bought a Pixi. You must port 2.1 to it, do it for free and be happy.
    I just bought a Veer. I'm not donating to test the kernel. Are you kidding me?

That kind of behaviour is just not appreciated here. You won't get any people to 'thank your button' for that.
    As for myself, I have better things to do than organize a group buy. See the first group buy thread; it wasn't even my idea to begin with.
    Hi.
    Dont loose heart, I am following your earlier thread and initiative.Very well appreciated.
    In fact whenever You help groups, there will allways some comments,never mind,Keep up up the Good work for WEB OS COMMUNITY Going.
    Cheers.
    Regards
    thiyagy
    I want to joint the group buying 3 codes.. but i only have one posts . Ok I will try hopefully you give me a chance... PM sent..
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thanks for adding me!
    Thanks for adding me. I missed out on the first group buy.
    Just curious are we closing this group buy tomorrow as scheduled? Anyone interested in trading their TPs' for HP Veer. I haven't had any TP yet. Interested PM me.
    just received my VEER from the US. So excited. The thing so damn small compared to a Pre - ( yes I'm still living with my Pre minus ).

Cannot wait when the deal is closed.

Just out of curiosity, I have the option to register the Veer to an Irish App Store or US app store but which of those would you opt for if you have the option and why?
    PM sent. Looking forward to having my HP veer unlocked! This group buy is a wonderful idea!
    woo. 151 right now.
    it was 85 last night.
    The 2nd code request has been sent in PM. Thanks again
    Gotcha.
    Thanks,

How to PM GuyFromNam?

I want 5 codes.

--Chu
    Like this post if you want to end this rally Sept 22nd at midnight CET.
    Yes, please. I can't wait any longer!
    Like this thread if you want to this rally to last until after the weekend.
    Give new users a chance to join, and perhaps the price will drop further (no guarantee, as I don't know).
    ARRGH! I'm torn... I'd like to get my unlock code ASAP, but I can understand the need to keep it open to allow for more users to take advantage of the deal. I know that more users doesn't necessarily mean lower price (although that would be a great bonus!), but isn't the community coming together the whole point of this? From my time with Maemo, I know that the community is the key - webOS's future depends on the community!

So... I vote open through the weekend... but can I motion for it to close promptly on Sunday, midnight CET?
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast