Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes
    Just received a Veer from Ebay. Now need it unlocked. Here's to hoping we get a good deal together!

Thanks everyone for joining in so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Reason I'm actively encouraging members to participate is so, when unlock time comes, I don't have to chase any people. I just don't want to send "Are you still in?" e-mails to 50 people.
    I have other stuff to do as well, you see. This is not my job.
    Completely understand. You're saving us a bunch on a needed service (since HP and AT&T don't want to play fair and just unlock our DISCONTINUED devices) so I have no problem following your rules.

Thanks x 10E+6...
    heymisterdj likes this.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Reason I'm actively encouraging members to participate is so, when unlock time comes, I don't have to chase any people. I just don't want to send "Are you still in?" e-mails to 50 people.
    I have other stuff to do as well, you see. This is not my job.
    Ok I understand the motive behind dropping me, thanked u for ur post(No:70) in this thread & ofcourse No: 1 post, I hope that is enough to make me to the list. Sent pm again to u.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    our 2x Veer buy is on! my sister is meeting the guy today, getting my white and her black she's on AT&T and hasn't had a smartphone before so this will be Plan-Change shock but at least not purchase-sticker shock.

I'm on Verizon but I'm a webOS phone **** so HAVE to have one to round out my collection. Pre 3 looks like the only one I won't be adding to the stable...

Thanks for the effort GuyFromNam!

Clarice
    many thanks. hopefully, I will get my hp veer this weekend.
    I am interested in 2 unlock codes as well.
    PM sent.
    **Staff Note

If you don't want to participate in this thread - simply move on to another. If you wish to use a different unlock service, feel free. GFN has been providing these services to members (with no commission) for a long time. Posts continuing to argue will not be tolerated.

<<thread cleansed>>
    Thank you, Newman.
    pm sent too. Thanks a mill everyone.
    pm sent! thanks for all help! I can't wait to have an unlocked veer cause I'll be headed to Germany in November and want to show it off.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    PM sent. Looking forward to it. Thank you!
    PM resent. Apologies. Many thanks for making this happen.
    PM sent. May thanks for all the help!
    I've had my hp veer for a few months and have not found any reputable site to unlock it at a reasonable rate. Thanks for posting this and helping us get a discount!!

pm sent already
    PM sent!
    Thank you very much!
    PM sent! Thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PM sent - THANK YOU!!
    FOLLOWING USERS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE LIST.

Appreciation takes very little effort on this forum. I know it's your mom's job to tell you this. Reread rules in OP.

Moreover, I won't bother to chase you if you can't bothered to check back in and/or read the rules. Consider it a community bonding game, and humor me.

walscobry
    JohnLBurger
    memeds
    ahicksjr
    lisletc
    umike
    drmed
    mgcnm3
    st_7
    docbert
    hkechung
    crazydeal
    bloo123456

Only way to get back on is by Thanking all other members in this thread.
    Yeah I'm not a morning person.
    My apologies for not thanking you for setting this whole group buy, I thanked a couple posts <staff edit> I dont mind since u arent just asking us that for no reason.
    I would really appreciate it if u could add me back onto the list, and yes, i am up to buy 1 if its less than 25 dollars.
    The veer is going to be the awesomest birthday gift my brother is going to receive considering he uses those solid brick nokia phones that doesnt even have a dam camera.
    Thanks a bunch once again.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/21/2011 at 10:01 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary comment
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    **Staff Note

If you don't want to participate in this thread - simply move on to another. If you wish to use a different unlock service, feel free. GFN has been providing these services to members (with no commission) for a long time. Posts continuing to argue will not be tolerated.

<<thread cleansed>>
    U are from CHICAGO!!!! I wonder if i have ever run into u......
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast