Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalunlock View Post
    Our support is currently swamped due to the volume of emails we received from PayPal and those in the group buy. We hope to have codes sent out for all who have paid in the next few hours.
    Thanks for the reply, digitalunlock...will maintain patience..
    We've sent out codes to all who have paid so far. The codes should be in your inbox, but sometimes they end up getting delivered to the spam folder instead. Check both and if you don't see them there, please email us with the subject "PreCentral Group Buy #2 Missing Codes".

Please note that if you enter a different email in the form than your primary PayPal address, your codes might be delayed as we have to search all the transactions to guess which ones match up. Thanks!

eighthree
    mrossi01
    xlopchik
    nikoloz17
    nazTkat
    SuedeGopher
    thiyagy
    norra
    gotnorhythm
    asucks
    Verko
    chule2011
    cabezon2011
    heymisterdj
    jtprec
    Uraeus
    mango86
    shrxwin
    sapient2k7
    dinod
    vwsswv
    gguile
    bloo123456
    rdwalker
    hari24
    supahheavy
    robertfarkle
    ahicksjr
    jvanhou
    zingiber
    deitaDi
    IsLNdbOi
    chewmometer
    sahil0984
    Duster
    mmorsy
    zenzombie
    pavvento
    dgdonovan
    hizach
    pattu007
    vijuj
    JohnLBurger
    gspear
    umike
    4veer
    texagp
    jdevora
    c_legaspi
    jutleys
    kristytan
    arjags
    kokyong57
    tracks914
    Seburo
    traschle
    pardhar
    madprinceras
    Jempen
    webby495
    davsalinas
    mgcnm3
    chicofernet
    jk1930
    calroth
    R6forever
    pslak1
    tech4pk
    vishivar
    nbdylovesyou
    eworker
    prudviraj
    markwightman
    hizach
    DirtyDen
    summatusmentsis
    Struggled a lot but atlast got one unlocked...two more to go...Thanks again GFN and Digitalunlock.
    got my codes.. thanks DU and GFN
    from treo 180 to the Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Instructions for toilet paper do not tell you to do #2 before wiping, do they?
    I don't have another SIM to put in. I unlocked it so I could use it when I go abroad next month.

The instructions should point out to insert a non-AT&T SIM to get the prompt asking for the unlock code.
    Just received my code. Can't wait to receive my Veer from eBay. Thanks GFN!
    payment sent! Thank you guys!
    received my code, unlock in less than 5 minutes. Thanks GFN and DU
    Hey jtprec and buytree, please check your pm!
    If someone has an extra unlock/registration code please pm me...I really can't afford the $39 price
    Got 3 reg codes. Unlocked like charm. I intentionally typed wrong codes in phones (gave CODE-1) and it said wrong code. Gave correct code and it unlocked.

Tried with a Airtel SIM card from India in US. I really did not want to buy a TMO SIM for this purpose.

Thanks GFN and digital unlock!
    Haven't got my code yet. Should I start to worry?
    Received 3 reg codes today and unlocked 2 phones with no problems.

Thanks GFN and DigitalUnlock!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    No, just do as asked.
    Thanks for the reminder, instruction followed.

I think I need to read more carefully......
    Thank you, GuyFromNam, for your effort and help,

Sent Payment for 2 Unlock Codes via PayPal, and filled form.

Looking forward to the freedom of unlocked Veer!

Veer2
    Unlocked successful - happy veer user from Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I don't have another SIM to put in. I unlocked it so I could use it when I go abroad next month.

The instructions should point out to insert a non-AT&T SIM to get the prompt asking for the unlock code.
    Well, that makes it simple.

Do all of the hard work here ...

Get your code by going through what DigitalUnlock tells you to do (HP Veer Unlock Instructions, & I found this helpful http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...ease-help.html the 2nd URL because I'm an ignoramus)

You will get an 8 digit code (write this number down on 5 different slips of paper and hide them in each suitcase as well as email this number to yourself to reduce the likelyhood of you losing it) that you need to type into your Veer when you buy the new SIM card abroad

Or you can find a T-Mobile friend & use their SIM for a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by dinod View Post
    Or you could simply walk into a T-Mobile store, borrow a SIM for a few minutes and you are all set to go. In case the T-Mobile sales reps don't co-operate right away, tell them you want to make sure your phone will work with T-Mobile, before you actually sign up for their service.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by dinod View Post
    Well, that makes it simple.

Do all of the hard work here ...

Get your code by going through what DigitalUnlock tells you to do (HP Veer Unlock Instructions, & I found this helpful http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...ease-help.html the 2nd URL because I'm an ignoramus)

You will get an 8 digit code (write this number down on 5 different slips of paper and hide them in each suitcase as well as email this number to yourself to reduce the likelyhood of you losing it) that you need to type into your Veer when you buy the new SIM card abroad

Thanks. I already have the unlock code. The process was simple. It's the part where you enter the unlock code that confused me for a minute because the Veer never prompted me to enter it since I hadn't and don't have a SIM from any other carrier at the moment.
    I haven't hijacked this thread. I've added some helpful posts.

Not everyone knows or knew that you had to insert a foreign SIM to get the unlock prompt. This thread is pretty much dead anyway since the group buy is done.
    I did search and last night, found only one or two posts related to the issue.

Good to hear there's more to come.