Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    If the license key is for 2 credits, can I use them on two different machines - one on each machine? Or, will Digitalunlock send two separate keys?
    Just paid for 3 unlock codes as I requested and filled in the google docs forms. Will respond on how things goes. Is there an expiration date for reg codes? Can i use it in next 2 weeks as I am somewhat busy. will try on one phone as soon as I get.

I also assume this is a permanent fix even if we upgrade software of phones.
    Paid and waiting. Thanks GFN for setting this up.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Paid for one unlock credit still waiting thank you.
    Just paid for one unlock! thanks again GFN!
    paid for one unlock code... thank you GFN
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    They will stay valid for 2 years. Bother to read the links in OP, otherwise you seem a freeloader, just in it for the discount, and not interested in anything else.
    Sent payment for 6 codes. Filled the Google form.

Thanks GFN!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Payment sent for 2 unlock codes, and my sincere THANKS to @GuyFromNam; really proud to be with a great community!!!
    Yes, these people sleep, and they process the codes in batches.
    Well, of course they need sleep, just like every human does.

Just curious what part of the world (ie. time-zone) they're in.
    pardhar likes this.
    payment sent and filled google doc form for 1 code. Thanks again GFN for the effort.
    Sent
    Thank you, I received it the 2nd time around and made payment.
    Is there anyway a nice person can spare me a code and I'll pay them or get me one unlocked code for a discounted price?
    Sorry....I was late to the party
    I really am running low on money and the regular $39 price tag would kill me...
    Ok, followed the directions. I put the phone in recovery mode and the program gave me the unlock code. Then the Veer rebooted and that was that. No prompt to enter the unlock code. It just booted right up and started normally.

Did I do something wrong? How do I enter the unlock code into my Veer?
    I wasn't asking you specifically. That post was directed to anyone that may have experienced the same and also towards the good people at digitalunlock (since they do post here).

Figured if someone answered here, it could help anyone else that experiences this "issue".

Anyone know how to check a Veer's current sim-lock status without inserting a non-AT&T SIM card?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Ok, followed the directions. I put the phone in recovery mode and the program gave me the unlock code. Then the Veer rebooted and that was that. No prompt to enter the unlock code. It just booted right up and started normally.

Hi you need to put a non acpted card into your phone now and then it wil ask you to eter a code enter the code you got fo the program simple.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Payment sent. Form submitted. Many thanks, GFN.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post

Have you tried to put the non-AT&T sim? It will ask for unlock code.
    However, instructions does not says to put sim.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Instructions for toilet paper do not tell you to do #2 before wiping, do they?
    Thats what i was telling. You have to do #2.
    Payment sent yesterday, but got no emails.. also sent follow-up email but no response.
    Digitalunlock, please respond!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by madprinceras View Post
    Payment sent yesterday, but got no emails.. also sent follow-up email but no response.
    Digitalunlock, please respond!!!!
    Our support is currently swamped due to the volume of emails we received from PayPal and those in the group buy. We hope to have codes sent out for all who have paid in the next few hours.