Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes
    Paid.

Super annoying that someone else decided to use the email list to make unsolicited sales offers. I have no desire to send money directly to some random guy who just joined the site this month and has 14 posts to save $6.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buytree View Post
    It was much cheaper, I am not make any money out of it still.
    I'm not saying that won't be cheaper & you make any money out of it. If u want to start another initiative, start it people would appreciate it as they done with Guyfromnam, but once committed to person to take his offer, it's crime to later not taking it as you are getting samething for cheaper(especially if it is something to do with community). That's all I want to say to you. And sending e-mails to everyone without their consent is also wrong. I hope u understand.
    shrxwin and Cantaffordit like this.
    Why havent i received my email yet? Is it being done one by one? or being sent as a massmail?
    buytree has contacted us previously, but this person no longer has an account with us and is not an authorized reseller.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Payment sent ($17.00)
    Thank you!
    Thanks! Payment sent and form filled for two unlock codes. Waiting for the email now...
    please stop mailing me.i've already purchased unlocks from GFN and i really don't care about other efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You said it was ridiculous, so I didn't want to offend you by sending it.
    Sorry!
    Not my words, That would be my friend who wants to buy the rest of the 19 and sell em on ebay.
    I would still like to buy 1.
    Im gonna beat the **** out of him when i meet him.
    I would think this $17/unlock is much better even if the "$11 for >250 codes" story was true. For this group buy, we pay directly to digitalunlock and it is a verified business for paypal.
    $17 wow, and I was going to be happy with $29. That's another $12 for beer. (cheers)
    Tx GFN
    paid.
    Thankyou
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    $17 wow, and I was going to be happy with $29. That's another $12 for beer. (cheers)
    Tx GFN
    How bout u buy the beer and ill get the chicken.
    :P
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Thank you GFN for all the hard work! payment sent, form filled out.

Now I can't wait to see my sister and get my Veer from her and get them both unlocked and signed in and Homebrew docs purchased of course, and WOSQI Homebrew Guide too (I'm assuming Jason made a Veer version?) I just saw that I can install on my primary profile on my Pre 2 after buying on the TouchPad so I'm sure I'll be able to on my secondary profile that I'll use on my Veer as well!

Thanks Clarice
    Hope its OK to send it in the next 2-3 days !

[ My money transferred from bank account to Paypal last week is still "in-flight" and they don't give an option to send the money from that pile of money"when its gets there" - it seems to trigger another fresh transfer which will again take another "3-5 days" from the bank account. Will be faster if I send it when the old transaction money reaches the paypal account! ]
    We've sent out codes to all those who have paid and filled out the form. If you don't have the email in your inbox or spam folder in the next 10 minutes, let us know and we'll re-send it.

eighthree
    mrossi01
    xlopchik
    nikoloz17
    nazTkat
    SuedeGopher
    thiyagy
    norra
    gotnorhythm
    asucks
    Verko
    chule2011
    cabezon2011
    heymisterdj
    jtprec
    Uraeus
    mango86
    shrxwin
    sapient2k7
    dinod
    vwsswv
    gguile
    bloo123456
    rdwalker
    hari24
    supahheavy
    Payment sent and form filled out. Many thanks again GuyFromNam!

edit. AND many thanks to digitalunlock!! just received the 2 codes.
    Just received the two codes. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalunlock View Post
    We've sent out codes to all those who have paid and filled out the form. If you don't have the email in your inbox or spam folder in the next 10 minutes, let us know and we'll re-send it.
    Showed up in my SPAM box - I am an ***** that didn't see it right away. Thanks!
    Last edited by SuedeGopher; 09/26/2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Stupid, stupid user. So stupid.
    GuyFromNam likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuedeGopher View Post
    Nothing showing up in either SPAM or the actual inbox for me. Should I contact you via your support email address, or some other way?
    Contact our support email - sometimes just sending us an email first helps our deliverability back to you.
    SuedeGopher likes this.
    Email received successfully, payment sent... had to wait for lunch hour to log into PayPal to complete transaction.

Again, thanks GFN, Digital Unlock, and everyone else!