1.    #1  
    is there any way to use veer with a prepaid data plan? i purchased a veer from hp firesale for my girlfriend and when i place her simkart into veer, she can't browse or anything related with internet even though she has 3g sign on the phone.
    any suggestions?
    thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by levoresume View Post
    is there any way to use veer with a prepaid data plan? i purchased a veer from hp firesale for my girlfriend and when i place her simkart into veer, she can't browse or anything related with internet even though she has 3g sign on the phone.
    any suggestions?
    thanks.
    She needs to contact ATT and ask for a data plan on the prepaid number.
    I bought a h20 simcard from bestbuy, had no problems.

If you buy the $10 minute card it cost 0.14 cents a minute and does not expire for 3 months, then if you add the $30 or $40 which normally expires in a month which is about 0.05 or 0.06 per minute something like that, the entire bucket of minutes gets the 3 month expiration date and your cost per minute goes down.
    minutes roll over too if you buy more near the end of expiration.
  4.    #4  
    after i purchase data, can i use mobile hotspot feature?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    You'll need to go to an AT&T store and swap the GoPhone sim for a normal sim - they should do this free of charge - AT&T blocks GoPhone sims from use in smart phones - mine works like a champ now.
  6.    #6  
    if i just ask "can i get a regular sim instead of go phone sim?" do they accept?

Quote Originally Posted by tchaten View Post
    You'll need to go to an AT&T store and swap the GoPhone sim for a normal sim - they should do this free of charge - AT&T blocks GoPhone sims from use in smart phones - mine works like a champ now.