1.    #1  
    I had to delete all my bookmarks at once and just reload them.
    It must have been a problem when I switched phones from the Pre to Veer.
    Works fine now.
    Last edited by PreJim; 09/15/2011 at 08:18 PM.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
  2.    #2  
    Is this just a 2.1.2 thing?

Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Heres the way I do it:

- Open Browser
    - Touch top left of screen for options menu
    - Tap on "bookmarks"
    - You'll see a list of your bookmarks available, simply swipe left to right across the bookmark you want to delete and you will get the option to delete it.

Hope this helps
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Heres the way I do it:

- Open Browser
    - Touch top left of screen for options menu
    - Tap on "bookmarks"
    - You'll see a list of your bookmarks available, simply swipe left to right across the bookmark you want to delete and you will get the option to delete it.

Hope this helps
    It opens the bookmark page but it doesn't list my bookmarks, the page is blank.
    Any other ideas?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PreJim View Post
    It opens the bookmark page but it doesn't list my bookmarks, the page is blank.
    Any other ideas?
    Thanks
    Same thing here - no bookmarks show in the list format. Don't have this problem on any HP/Palm phone except the Veer. I thought it might be a problem with some patch so I removed all the patches, but that didn't help. Any other ideas?

Patrick
  6.    #6  
    Heres what I did. I deleted all my bookmarks and just added them again. It worked.

I just tapped the "web" button top, left (with the browser open) and then tapped the bookmarks button. All are listed for me. Just a swipe and I can remove any one at a time.
    All my listed bookmarks are gone. Icons are there. If I add a bookmark I loose the last icon but get that new one. But still no listed ones.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mgabel_pi View Post
    All my listed bookmarks are gone. Icons are there. If I add a bookmark I loose the last icon but get that new one. But still no listed ones.
    Just delete them all and add them again.

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    I just tapped the "web" button top, left (with the browser open) and then tapped the bookmarks button. All are listed for me. Just a swipe and I can remove any one at a time.
    Yes they have tried this but the bookmarks don't show. They all need to be deleted and re-added.
    This happened to me when I switched from Pre to Veer.

Ya, but I have tons. I'm just hoping they'll somehow appear - maybe when auto backup starts working again or when the Veer is updated by HP.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by mgabel_pi View Post
    Ya, but I have tons. I'm just hoping they'll somehow appear - maybe when auto backup starts working again or when the Veer is updated by HP.
    Move them to a launcher page, delete the bookmark page and then move them back from the launcher page.

HOLD UP... Lol

Everyone who Can NOT see their Bookmarks in List View... Please do the Following.

Open Preware (if you do not have it installed then that's your first problem.. ... Get it)

And do a search in preware for
    Fix No Bookmarks Displayed

Install the patch ..

Luna restart

Voila!

(please press Thanks )

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Last edited by sketch42; 12/06/2011 at 10:41 PM.