Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    been getting the run around from AT&T...first they were going to send me the code....then they said no....now they said they can't even pull up the IME I on my veer because its being used by someone already

does anyone have any new info on this unlock mess

Question-> I'm willing to pay for an unlock code at this time if I have to....where's the cheapest more reliable site to do this if I have too??
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Did you try to use 'Dogbert's unlock SW ? I used his SW and unlocked 5 of my veers. You should search for: :

'Free Unlock Code by Dogbert - Gone?' (post # 5)

It provided a link to Dogbert's site with step by step instructions on how to use it to unlock the Pre3 & Veers.

Good Luck.
    I used dogberts blog to do it. Works perfect.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    You can get the unlock codes from the service Provider AT&T if not
    you can try with any online websites like Mobileunlocksolutions.com.
    They provide unlock services at a reliable cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by ganesh1 View Post
    You can get the unlock codes from the service Provider AT&T if not
    you can try with any online websites like <I inserted joke link here>.
    They provide unlock services at a reliable cost.
    Smells like SPAM. First and only post and he links to a pay service by name.

Why fight with AT&T and then wait days for an email? They won't send you a code unless you've been a paying customer of theirs, in good standing, for at least 6 months...

Why pay a service?

Dogbert's method is free, it works and is highly recommended by many...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Unlock code for HTC one x
    Quote Originally Posted by John Evan View Post
    Unlock code for HTC one x
    Being that this is a webOS forum, you might have better luck posting over at our sister site, Android Central.

Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers

With the new passport feature you don't even have to sign up... You already have.

Welcome to Mobile Nations.

Mobile Nations Devotee
    sir,

I want AT&T unlock code for my HP palm veer , please tell me how can i get free unlock code for my devie
    Quote Originally Posted by ramakrishna reddy View Post
    sir,

I want AT&T unlock code for my HP palm veer , please tell me how can i get free unlock code for my devie
    You could try AT&T web page here: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/cli...msAndCondition

Do you have proof you are an AT&T customer OR have been a customer of theirs no longer than 6 months ago?

Is/was your account in good standing (do not owe them any money)?

IF NOT A CUSTOMER: do you have a receipt from an AT&T store showing you paid full, un-subsidized, retail price for the phone?

AT&T does not hand out unlock codes to individuals who have not done business with them just because the phone is branded AT&T...

You could try any number of unlock services and pay them for a code that may or may not work.

If you have a webOS phone - JUST USE DOGBERT'S METHOD as it is free, relatively easy, people on this forum will help if you have questions or Dogbert himself will answer questions on the blog page. Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones

There is no magical AT&T fairy sprinkling unlock dust on phones via this, or any other, forum.

Last edited by RumoredNow; 03/30/2013 at 12:17 PM.

Mobile Nations Devotee
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12