Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone is using an HP Veer with Telus.

I bought one with an unlock code and it unlocked fine but I am unable to login to my profile.

I'm not sure if I have to call Telus and give them the phone's IMEI or do I have to update the carrierdb.json file like on the Palm Pixi? If it is the carrierdb.json can I use the same one I used with the Pixi?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Did you put in the correct apn?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    Did you put in the correct apn?
    yes, but it doesn't save it. After changing the settings it says, internet apn settings changed but when I go back the changes are gone.

I tried updating the carrierdb.json with digital unlock's tool but still nothing.
    This may or may not be helpful: my bf and I were able to get our Veers working on Fido (Rogers) with no problem, just unlocking and swapping SIMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by redbox1 View Post
    yes, but it doesn't save it. After changing the settings it says, internet apn settings changed but when I go back the changes are gone.

I tried updating the carrierdb.json with digital unlock's tool but still nothing.
    Did you have any progress getting your Veer onto TELUS' network? I just opened an AT&T Pre3, popped my TELUS SIM in, and am now running into the same issue. I've tried the published APN, I've got a 3G logo at the top, but it isn't logging in.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Were you guys able to actually make a palm profile and all that on your Veer before putting in the sim cards? I was able to make a palm profile on my veer without ever putting a sim card in it.

You might have to do that yourself via wifi and have it all setup and thennn pop in the sim card. Keep me posted because im going to try and get mine working on Rogers in a few weeks.