1.    #1  
    Does anybody knows ***?
    That is fairly unusual. If you don't have any patches installed and haven't installed any homebrew apps, then it's really unusual. There are some things to try, but we'd probably need some more information about what is happening before we could help diagnose.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnobrains View Post
    Does anybody knows ***?
    I had a similar experience with my Veer (bought last month). I doctored the device & it has been fine since. I would doctor & re-evaluate. If it still has problems after that, you need to exchange it for sure.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    That's sort of the nuclear option, which may be warranted, but I would try a few other things first:
    1. Remove any patches
    2. Remove any homebrew apps (such as freetether) [I'm not bad-mouthing homebrew, but there are some homebrew apps out there that don't work quite right on the Veer]
    3. Try a full shutdown (rather than just a restart)
    4. Try Erase Apps & Data in the reset options in Device Info

And if none of that fixes the problem, then I'd go with the webOS doctor.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    That's sort of the nuclear option, which may be warranted, but I would try a few other things first:
    1. Remove any patches
    2. Remove any homebrew apps (such as freetether) [I'm not bad-mouthing homebrew, but there are some homebrew apps out there that don't work quite right on the Veer]
    3. Try a full shutdown (rather than just a restart)
    4. Try Erase Apps & Data in the reset options in Device Info

And if none of that fixes the problem, then I'd go with the webOS doctor.
    I would agree in most cases, however unscientific it is though, I think that AT&T had some bad batches with initial install. I am a seasoned patch addict, but my device wasn't patched & like that out of the gate. My wife, who bought one at the same time had none of my experiences.

Anyway, if it's still new & there isn't much to save/restore, it's really not that rough to give it a doctor. BUT, I completely understand where you're coming from.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
  6.    #6  
    I definitely was installing some patches but I've already did Erase App & Data for a few times since then.
    I believe they still on my Veer but can't find out which patches installed.
    How to remove them?
    Try the Emergency Patch Recovery package in Preware, that should do it.

I'd also generally suggest using the Doctor before doing a full erase as doctoring will leave your files intact and erasing won't...