Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mc_gusto
  1.    #1  
    HP Offering Free Touchstone and Car Charger with Veer 4G Purchase to Select Customers | PhoneNews.com

For those of you that were able to purchase the HP Veer 4G last month, HP is offering a little-known bonus for your purchase in the form of a free Touchstone wireless charger. The offer is good for those that purchased the Veer 4G from July 1st until the 30th of last month and includes the short-lived online $55 fire sale units. The PDF linked below has all of the details. In addition, HPs dedicated retail storefront in Sunnyvale, CA is currently holding its own fire sale with Veer 4G, Verizon Pixi Plus and Sprint Pixi models for sale at $55 and $27 respectively.

http://cdn.phonenews.com/wp-content/...9/hprebate.pdf
    Paralel and Tikerz like this.
    do you know where exactly the HP store can be found. May take a trip...
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    im assuming these are all on contract right?
    darn im always always a day late and a dollar short.
    I owe you one, dude. I would have totally missed this if you hadn't made this thread.

Got a FireSale Veer, now I'll get a free Touchstone and car charger!
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I ordered on 8/22 through HP, but my invoice says order date was 8/29. I qualified by one day.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Just received my free car charger from HP this morning. No TouchStone yet though. Wonder if they ran out or shipped in a separate package. Thanks again to OP!
    I also received the charger last week but no Touchstone and couldn't help but wonder if they had run out of the Touchstone's. I'll post again if the Touchstone arrives.
    Same here, just got my car charger but no Touchstone. Anybody knows if they're shipping those separately or should we assume that we're just never going to get them? Thx
    I was very surprised yesterday to have found a new Touchstone in my mailbox. No note or letter accompanying the device. I assume it was just delivered from this promotion. Only 9 months after the charger had arrived.

I'll take it. I might use this one for a set up in the car. I already have one for home and one for work.
    Quote Originally Posted by campbecs View Post
    I was very surprised yesterday to have found a new Touchstone in my mailbox. No note or letter accompanying the device. I assume it was just delivered from this promotion. Only 9 months after the charger had arrived.

I'll take it. I might use this one for a set up in the car. I already have one for home and one for work.
    Same here. Mine showed up on Tues of last week. I was quite surprised.