Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1.    #1  
    For the next week and first 100 customers ONLY!
    Get $10 off!
    Use the following coupon code at order time:
    DIGI-GM8D

Afterwards, you can still get a $5 discount with this coupon code:
    PALM-YN8A

Go here to get your unlock credit:
    DigitalUnlock: Unlock your HP Veer

# # # # # # #

Also, PC member RichardRosenberger sells QWERTY Pre 3's in his online shop:
    QWERTY Pre 3 at Mobile Tech Center and he ships to the US by the way.

I just heard he has a few of them left!!
    FischOderAal likes this.
    Is this offer retro active? I unlocked my Veer three days ago...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tekis View Post
    Is this offer retro active? I unlocked my Veer three days ago...
    That only works with HP.
    Sanjay likes this.
    Thanks, got mine (two).
    Dan Donovan
    ha my veer is sitting in la at friends house :-) waiting to come to Australia
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Did anyone try this website before?
    Unlock HP Veer mobiles on United States networks
    It's only 16.56
    Eeep, and my Veer got shipped USPS without a tracking number.

Hopefully it shows up in my mailbox quickly...
    Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    Did anyone try this website before?
    Unlock HP Veer mobiles on United States networks
    It's only 16.56
    Has anyone used this service to unlock theri AT&T Veer phone? Is this website reliable? Would like someone with first hand experience to chime in with their opinion. Thanks.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Has anyone used this service to unlock theri AT&T Veer phone? Is this website reliable? Would like someone with first hand experience to chime in with their opinion. Thanks.
    No I haven't tried that one, but DigitalUnlock got my ATT branded Veer working with T-Mobile without a hitch!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tekis View Post
    No I haven't tried that one, but DigitalUnlock got my ATT branded Veer working with T-Mobile without a hitch!!
    I know that DigitalUnlock are a very reliable company and have been around for a long time providing unlocking services for 'Palm' phones. But, even with the '$10 discount code', DigitalUnlock is still quite a bit more expensive with a $29 price after discount, compared to $16.54 at mobifreedom.net -> Unlock HP Veer mobiles on United States networks
    I have 'three' AT&T Veers that I would like to unlock and thus the savings would be substantial. Just worried about the reliability of mobilefreedom.net and thus would like someone with a personal experience with them, to chime in.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 09/08/2011 at 05:37 AM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    I know that DigitalUnlock are very reliable and have been around for a long time prviding unlockuing for the Palm phones. But, even with the '$10 discount code', DigitalUnlock is still quite a bit more expensive with a $29 price after discount, compared to $16.54 at mobifreedom.net -> Unlock HP Veer mobiles on United States networks
    I have 'three' AT&T Veers that I would like to unlock and thus the savings would actually be substantial. Just worried about the reliability of mobilefreedom.net and thus would like someone with a personal experience with them to chime in.
    I too have x2 veers to unlock but i am abit scepticale about the site i dont know man i think i will wait untill someone takes the plunge to test the waters first as allways.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    hi, i'm a new web os user from italy ( i bought a touchpad a week ago) and yesterday i bought 2 veer and i have to unlock them...........
    i was looking the digitalunlock site and they offer special price for bulk order (starting from 10 code); at the moment we have:

sanjay 3 phone
    jutleys 2 phone
    an-cic 2 phone

if someone have 3 Veer to unlock we can request a quotation like a bulk order, what do you think about?
    Uraeus, buytree and GuyFromNam like this.
    I think thats great, add one of my veer to the list,
    so that will be
    sanjay 3 phone
    jutleys 2 phone
    an-cic 2 phone
    vabs0 1 phone
    Genius....
    U can add 1 for me.
    But how will I give money to you people.

Anyways should' nt we try to talk with people at Digital unlock and tell them to drop the price to atleast $20.

In this way I think they might earn more by selling more unlocks.
    What do u guys think???
    Ok so the updated list is
    sanjay 3 phone
    jutleys 2 phone
    an-cic 2 phone
    vabs0 1 phone
    bhav_veer47 1 phone

now we are only one short of 10 phones
    Not sure about the money part
    an-cic please clarify
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    We have a few problems........

The biggest is that my english is not so good and i don't know if i can explane what i want to say.
    Then we have to wait sanjay and jutleys confirm to partecipate, then we have to contact digitalunlock for a quotation and then speack about the money part....

For the money, if you trust me ( i'm a new member and i understand you can have some dubt) , you can send me money and i but the code...... But if you want you can do the same, or we can ask a moderator if he do this for us!!!!!
    For the quotation imho is better if someone whit a better english than me ask to digitalunlock.
    Last edited by an-cic; 09/07/2011 at 04:55 PM.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    why don't someone contact the other site listed here it is 10 and get code in five mins worth a try but no one is brave enough to try. Maybe I will contact them now and see what response I get I will report back.

Update I have just emailed them asking for more info on the unlock and the company they claim to be lets see what I get back will post a reply here.

Update i got a reply below

Thanks for your email.

I was just finishing for the evening and noticed your email.

To give a short answer, yes we are very legitimate. The company behind Mobifreedom is is Digital Lines Ltd based in Bristol and London.
    www.digitallines.net. (Although the site is in need of a re-fresh).

We've been unlocking mobiles using the 'remote codes method' for well over 5 years now, although this system has only been around for 2 ish.

I'm glad you've emailed, we had noticed a spike in the number of HP veer (AT&T) orders recently.

If it's ok with you, I'll email you tomorrow with a more detailed update regarding what we can do with HP Veer.

Hope this helps explain a little?

Kind Regards
    Jamie
    Last edited by jutleys; 09/07/2011 at 06:26 PM.
    I'd hate to miss the party (still waiting for my Veer), but if it turns out that mobifreedom site works just as well then perhaps I shouldn't fret too much.
    I too would like join Veer unlock party. Hate to spend $30 to unlock a phone I bought for $80 on ebay. Searching xda forums for there are lot of references of people successfully unlocking phones via mobifreedom.net. But mostly it is android phones though.
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast