1.    #1  
    guys how bad is the call quality on veer, some of the reviews are pretty negative on that one.. Would like to know from us actual users here ...
    I found it to be good, but it's on at&t...
    This is a concern of mine as well. Most cell phone reviews in general only brush the topic of voice quality and never give you any basis for comparison, making me question if they've even tried it at all.

Still, what I've heard about the Veer's call quality is less than spectacular, but I've never once had a good experience calling someone with an iPhone on AT&T either. I'm hoping it'll be a little better on T-Mobile, though EDGE only will be limiting. My other phones sound much better when they are on 3/4G for whatever reason.
    I actually think the call quality is pretty good. The earpiece has a nice bass reponse.
    I just moved from an older phone to the Veer and am very impressed with call quality. I hear everyone much clearer now and they stated I sound better too.

Phone slid open: Perfect quality on both sides
    Phone slid closed: I hear them fine but they hear an echo (not sure if there is any Preware apps that help this???)
    Speaker phone: Good with volume one less than max and they hear me just fine

I am on ATT and use it within major city area.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwillibe View Post
    Phone slid open: Perfect quality on both sides
    Phone slid closed: I hear them fine but they hear an echo (not sure if there is any Preware apps that help this???)
    That actually makes a lot of sense. When the phone is open the mic is a lot closer to your mouth as it's as tall as many reasonably sized smartphones that way. Good to know!