Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    The volume of the loud speaker is actually really quiet compared to my samsung focus, and that's an inconvience especially when I miss calls because I don't hear my phone ringing. I have the volume all the way up in the sound settings, but it's not enough. Is there any way to increase it?
    well I looked but I couldn't find a patch in the webos patch forum. You could put a request in or you could do what I did and use a program to modify the gain of your ringtone mp3. I also used the program I found to shorten the song to the part I wanted to hear.
    its under linux application in preware.."increase touchpad*volume"it goes to 11.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xethur View Post
    well I looked but I couldn't find a patch in the webos patch forum. You could put a request in or you could do what I did and use a program to modify the gain of your ringtone mp3. I also used the program I found to shorten the song to the part I wanted to hear.
    I found a patch on preware but it refuses to install. "increase back speaker volume"
    does it say it is for 1.4.5? Or that it is a placeholder? If not click the link to precentral and read the thread on the patch.
    There are several patches for this. "Increase media volume" "increase system volume". There are also two different ones for the touchpad as well. Can't remember what the touchpad ones are called because I returned my touchpad before the fire sale in hopes of getting one at the fire sale price ...
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Konner920 View Post
    I found a patch on preware but it refuses to install. "increase back speaker volume"
    Yes, those were for the Pre- and I tried a couple for the Pixi, but was never really satisfied because they resulted in clipping.

Still can't figure out how to increase the volume for the veer. Anyone have any thoughts?
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    Tried the ones I could find on Preware, but none-would install or seemed to do anything if they did install.

Anyone have anything for the Veer? I'd like increased volume for the back speaker and earpiece on the front.
    I also feel that the ringtones volumes are very less leading to mised calls. Any working patch will be much appreciated.
    the only thing I have found that solved my problem was using a computer program to up the gain. I upped the gain to about 95db using mp3gain (free from download.com) I know its not a patch but it works. When my phone is max vol and not on vibrate everyone knows when I get a call.