1.    #1  
    When I first saw the Veer I fell in love. I wanted a small phone and that was it.
    But then the problems started. It was only on Att and I am Sprint. Now Web0S is all but dead.
    Should I jump ship head to Att get the Veer and just use it till it fades away maybe I get 3 years out of it. Or is that just a waste of money?
    Very interested in some opinions here.

Thanks
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    I think its a great phone, especially with no Pre3 coming.

if the Veer was on verizon, i'd buy it instantly.
    I think it's a great phone, too. If you want to continue to use webOS for the next couple of years, this seems to be the way to do it here in the US.

I'm thinking of getting one myself.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I just got mine last week and LOVE it - I'm new to WebOS jumped from iOS over to WebOS got a TouchPad and the Veer is awesome - completely usable at this awesome size. Love this thing - go for it - I got mine on eBay for $140 unlocked and use it for $50 a month unlimited everything on T-Mobile at EDGE speeds.
    Hmmm, I like the sound of that T-mobile unlimited plan. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJim View Post
    Should I jump ship head to Att get the Veer and just use it till it fades away maybe I get 3 years out of it. Or is that just a waste of money?
    Very interested in some opinions here.
    I was never in love with the Veer but I did switch to AT&T yesterday in order to get the Veer for $0.01. I was on sprint before.

I think the small form factor has it's uses but with GSM of course the main reason I went to AT&T is so I can switch between phones (I bought a Pre2 and I have a Pre3 on the way as well).

Despite my big hands the keyboard on the Veer was easier to manage than I was expecting(easier than the Pixi at least for whatever reason).

The veer's resolution limits the number of apps and stuff available(especially games I noticed a small fraction of my games downloaded from my profile) to it so I probably won't use it as my primary phone. But I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to get a Veer for a penny given I was going to AT&T anyways.