1.    #1  
    Last night my ATT veer was charged about 65% which is typical for my daily usage. This morning I realize that I had placed the veer attached to the charger (from the original box) on a pile of CDs on my console and saw that it was completely dead. After some blank screen moments it slowly came back to life and is now charging...the only thing I can think of is the CDs somehow messed up the magnetic contact with the charger? Is that at all plausible?
    Not really. More likely a bad connection that moving it slightly fixed. Were you using a Touchstone or the Magsafe connector?
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    Not really. More likely a bad connection that moving it slightly fixed. Were you using a Touchstone or the Magsafe connector?
    Agreed....

If you were using the charging cable though, I cannot claim to have any knowledge as I only ever used it to load Preware and some data from the Pre
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...