1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I recently bought HP Veer locked version of at&t provider in US from HP company in their sale. I want to use this in India when I go back.

Mean while I have enabled developer mode by using #*3386633#. I am able to access internet and other default applications. I am not able to access HP App Catalog as it's giving me "the action could not be completed. try again later". I want to download facebook, angry birds and other apps.

Can anyone please help me with these questions? (Unlock and access to App Catalog)

Thanks a lot for reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by kranthi_543 View Post
    Hi All,

I recently bought HP Veer locked version of at&t provider in US from HP company in their sale. I want to use this in India when I go back.

Mean while I have enabled developer mode by using #*3386633#. I am able to access internet and other default applications. I am not able to access HP App Catalog as it's giving me "the action could not be completed. try again later". I want to download facebook, angry birds and other apps.

Can anyone please help me with these questions? (Unlock and access to App Catalog)

Thanks a lot for reading.
    I`ve got the same problem.. If anyone could be helpful..
    You need to have a Palm profile on the device to access the App. Catalog. Do you have one?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    You need to have a Palm profile on the device to access the App. Catalog. Do you have one?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    That, and she could use GMMan's "app catalog country changer" utility to set the catalog to US, assuming she's in a country that has really dismal app offerings...
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    That, and she could use GMMan's "app catalog country changer" utility to set the catalog to US, assuming she's in a country that has really dismal app offerings...
    Don't forget the app catalog update for the updated certificate!