Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJim View Post
    I have no problem with Sprint. I just want the Veer and to be able to talk & surf at the same time. Att is the only place I can do that.
    I've used Google Maps to look up information while on speakerphone or bluetooth and I'm on T-Mobile. GSM in general doesn't have that limitation that Sprint and Verizon has, as far as I know. Of course the Veer is not a T-Mobile phone...
    dumped Sprint (contract up next week)
    got a white Veer on ATT
    very happy with it so far, though I haven't got touch to share to work yet
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Have any of you gotten the "Why did you leave us?" email yet from Sprint?
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by methods View Post
    Sure did.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    one of the questions they asked me was "Would you like to schedule a follow–up call to discuss possible options for you to return to Sprint? I said, "No not necessary, unless you have a Sprint Pre3 you can offer me"
  6.    #26  
    I got my new veer and my package from amazon yesterday. I'm mostly happy about the veer but I am starting to understand the complaints. Running multiple web cards on the veer can only be described as frustrating. In fact I think my pixi was better at it. It does seem to do everything else better then my pixi but I'm already making a mental list of patches I need. I will most defiantly be OCing this little sucker. I do have to say that I am very impressed with the keyboard. I thought I would struggle because I have big hands but I'm finding it easier to type on then my pixi.

@PreJim I had a lot of good years with sprint, 9 in fact. I lost interest in sprint when they decided to add the smartphone fee. Add in the limited selection and I saw no reason to stay. Maybe when they figure out what they're doing I'll switch back (if they have WebOS).
    Quote Originally Posted by Artichoke View Post
    dumped Sprint (contract up next week)
    got a white Veer on ATT
    very happy with it so far, though I haven't got touch to share to work yet
    FYI, you won't get it to work until HP provides an update for the Veer. http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...bos-2-2-a.html
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by methods View Post
    I did. They told me att's data plan wouldn't work for me and that I could come back any time. They had my reasons when I talked to them on the phone. I was impressed with the rep I talked to but the maybe sup that called me later left something to be desired.
  9.    #29  
    preware installed. 16 patches, 3 linux apps, 1 service, and 1 OC kernel. Still running like a charm. Battery life has been much better then my pixi even with heavy usage. Very happy. Now if only I could get web cards to load smoothly in the background.
  10.    #30  
    still happy with my veer. OCing seems to have solved some of my multi card web issues. The cards in the background seem to load better. I am finding this forum rather slow. Guess that's what I get for being a fan of a dying breed. Thankfully we have WebOS Internals.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12