Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Any recommendations? I'm a scratch phobic person... Hate to keep it naked in my bag. (its more like my mobile hotspot now not my main phone)

Thanks.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    It fits comfortably in the original Pre pouch.
  3.    #3  
    thanks. any other suggestions?
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    The Veer is pretty obscure when it comes to accessories. In the past for phones that didn't gain much traction I could always find at least 1-2 accessories on either eBay or HandHeldItems.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Oooh! Oooh!

Another trick you could do is this:

HP Veer 4G Visual Size Comparison

The above website gives you the size measurements of the Veer and helps you find a match size wise with a popular dumbphone and you will find alot of accessories!
    Has anyone else noticed that the Veer fits perfectly in an Altoids tin? Line the tin by gluing some nice wool blend felt on the top, bottom & sides, and you have a quite nice case. Not convenient if you are using your phone all the time, but in the OP's situation it might work well.
    Tatobest likes this.
    OEM Microfiber Cleaning Carry Pouch Case For Palm Pre | eBay

This guy has more than 10 at a low price.
    I bought a wallet with a pouch in it to keep my phone in and love it. Made for the iphone so the height obviously isn't right, but still fits well.

iPocketWallet - Best iPhone Wallet Case | iPhone 4
    How about a skin that fits Veer that won't interfere with the charging attachment? Thanks.
    I ordered this Amazon.com: For AT&T HP Veer 4G Accessory - Rubber Black Hard Case Proctor Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories
    It has already been shipped so can't cancel it, so may have to send it back because I found a comment of a case that think is the same, saying that it doesn't let it get charged. huh????

How could they possibly make a case that doesn't allow the phone to charge with it on? Does anyone know about these cases for sure?

Also, if I were to get a skin, such as xtreme guard, zagg, etc, does that also block the connecter? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by danpp View Post
    I ordered this Amazon.com: For AT&T HP Veer 4G Accessory - Rubber Black Hard Case Proctor Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories
    It has already been shipped so can't cancel it, so may have to send it back because I found a comment of a case that think is the same, saying that it doesn't let it get charged. huh????

How could they possibly make a case that doesn't allow the phone to charge with it on? Does anyone know about these cases for sure?

Also, if I were to get a skin, such as xtreme guard, zagg, etc, does that also block the connecter? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't but who knows.
    I got one similar to yours included with mine from a guy on eBay. Same thing as the one guy that reviewed it on Amazon: You have to take the case off to charge it...
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Does anyone who has the case from Amazon (the one that you can't charge with the case one) and has tried to use a touchstone? What about modifying the case? I'm assuming there's an issue with the magnetic connector...
    Ok, so does a case even exist for the veer that allows you to connect the magnetic charger to it?

I know the case I got would probably work with the touchstone, but I do not want to have to take it off everytime i want to plug in earphones or to transfer between the veer and computer
    Last edited by danpp; 09/06/2011 at 01:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    wish the veer would have come w/pouch like pre's. my 2 year old pre- looks remarkably good thanks to that pouch.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Do you really need a case/pouch? The front of the Veer is scratch resistant Gorilla glass, the rear is also quite durable thanks to the rubberized surface. One of the best things of the Veer is that it doesn't follow this idiotic trend of covering everything with highly glossy black paint.
    Well yeah I think I do.
    I put a skin on so not worried now about scratches, but it is so so small that I think it would be easy to drop. So I would like to know that it isn't gonna break if I drop it.
    I've been looking on eBay, and have found several cases now. Hard plastic, soft rubber types. They look like they have holes cut out for the magnet charger, but I'm wondering if anybody's found any that are Touchstone compatible? I don't expect the hard cases to be, but any success with the soft ones?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I grabbed my wifes Motorola Razor case. It's a bit too long (1/2") but fits nice and snug all around. I use it for skiing, wood cutting or anything extreme where I want a bit of cushion if I bang the phone while it's in my pocket. I am sure you can find them cheap on Ebay.
    Hi there,

are there currently any silicone cases or softshell cases for the Veer?

I have looked at the fancy ones on Amazon but they are hard cases only which would, I presume, make the Veer bulkier...
    Quote Originally Posted by roughty View Post
    Hi there,

are there currently any silicone cases or softshell cases for the Veer?

I have looked at the fancy ones on Amazon but they are hard cases only which would, I presume, make the Veer bulkier...
    See Post #17
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast