Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    Had a look on craigslist. Some people are asking crazy prices for the Veers - $ 400?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I managed to pick up a couple off CL for $75 each. Seller was a nice guy and I thought the $20 markup was fair because of the long waits in line.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    They are out of Black and White Veers now. The only phone left for sale is Pixi.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    If anyone goes to buy anything be sure to open boxes and check things. One of my Veers was missing the charger and had someone's pics, contacts, etc. on it. I'm wondering if it was a demo for a reviewer or if they put out some that had been returned. I erased all that but my wife set it up for herself before I could use the Doctor to reset everything, so we'll see how it goes. I thought I had checked the ones I was buying, but this one got mixed up.
  5. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by augustin25 View Post
    If anyone goes to buy anything be sure to open boxes and check things. One of my Veers was missing the charger and had someone's pics, contacts, etc. on it. I'm wondering if it was a demo for a reviewer or if they put out some that had been returned. I erased all that but my wife set it up for herself before I could use the Doctor to reset everything, so we'll see how it goes. I thought I had checked the ones I was buying, but this one got mixed up.
    Not good. I hope they had a disclaimer for the sale. They should have wiped out the phone before the sale. I guess they don't have time to do that.
    If any one can buy me a Hp veer, that would be helpful. PM me we can discuss further.
    Anyone at the store today? What does the inventory look like?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123