TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  2. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Any AT&T Veers available?
    From what I gather they have plenty of Veers available. However some folks are buying in hundreds. So they might be sold out in a week time. Makes me wonder why on earth they want to sell from the store ? Why can't they put them on internets ? May be shipping is a pain.

I can tell you one thing, this has introduced webOS to hardy Apple fans. Folks who work in the companies around HP Sunnyvale building are iEverything fans. They are pleasantly surprised by the UI of webOS.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    did anybody grabbed an extra or two hp veer, i am willing to buy a veer, would pay for the all shipping costs
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by st_7 View Post
    did anybody grabbed an extra or two hp veer, i am willing to buy a veer, would pay for the all shipping costs
    Ditto.
    i wouldn't mind having a touchpad charger or 2
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Yeah, quite easy to find on SF Bay Craigslist. I bought a Veer, with touchstone and car charger off a guy for $85. He had got them from Palm store ($60). So he made $25 off me, big deal, better than having to wait in line for 2+ hours, lol.
    If anyone is still interested in an AT&T Veer, let me know what color. I can take a shot at the Sunnyvale HP webOS store tomorrow morning. Don't expect any accessories. When I was there on Thursday afternoon, the shelves were pretty bare.

Forget anything related to Touchpads. Those were gone almost immediately after the fire sale started.
    Last edited by dgdonovan; 09/05/2011 at 02:23 PM.
    Dan Donovan
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I'm interested a white veer if you'd be willing to selling it to me at a reasonable cost

I've been keeping my eye on a few auctions on ebay now and while the average selling price won't break the bank, I'd like to get it for cheaper than the going rate.

Let me know!
    That's the problem: reasonable cost. As more of a free service, I purchased and sold a couple of extra Veers (one black, one white) on eBay for about $80 each. Each included an extra USB charger, USB cable for Touchstone and Touchstone. My cost including shipping was $71 each. With the eBay and PayPal fees, I might have broken even without factoring in my time or gas.
    Dan Donovan
    dangtd likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    That's the problem: reasonable cost. As more of a free service, I purchased and sold a couple of extra Veers (one black, one white) on eBay for about $80 each. Each included an extra USB charger, USB cable for Touchstone and Touchstone. My cost including shipping was $71 each. With the eBay and PayPal fees, I might have broken even without factoring in my time or gas.
    Have you got any?
    I'd love to have one ship to Aus if you're happy to do so.
    please pm your paypal a/c.
  11. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Is there a line today ?
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    Is there a line today ?
    Around 35-50 people. I drove for about an hour and got there at 10:30am. I didn't buy anything because I had to leave at 2:00pm to pickup my kids -- about 9 people just ahead of me.

The problem is this week they only have one line now and one register (last week two lines and three registers). The line did not move much because some people were buying in truck loads. One of the workers there told us that one person spent $100,000.00. Btw, they closed also the store from 12:00pm-1:00pm for lunch...more waiting time.

There's no more white Veer, they have blacks but running out of inventory pretty soon.

If I were you, I would buy just buy it from eBay -- don't think it's worth waiting in line for the entire day, gas, and your time.
  13. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    okay got a couple. thanks to my buddy.
  14. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    The latest is that Veer , Sprint Pre and Verizon Pre 2 are available.
  15. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    No more White Veers.
    What's the status today? Any more black Veers available?
  17. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by veer27 View Post
    What's the status today? Any more black Veers available?
    I don't know. And I don't dare to ask my buddy again to go there. He is mad that he has to stand in line for 2 hours.

From the last time I heard Veer's are in stock followed by Sprint Pre-.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I was there an hour ago and they had just brought out two carts stacked with both black and white Veers that had been used as demos at trade shows etc. No idea how many are left now as people were buying boxes of them. Otherwise the accessories are mostly for Pres and Pixis and they have a good number of Pixie Pluses for both Sprint and Verizon.
  19. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by augustin25 View Post
    I was there an hour ago and they had just brought out two carts stacked with both black and white Veers that had been used as demos at trade shows etc. No idea how many are left now as people were buying boxes of them. Otherwise the accessories are mostly for Pres and Pixis and they have a good number of Pixie Pluses for both Sprint and Verizon.
    Makes me wonder, why nobody bought Veers before ? So the price is the only key factor here ?
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    Makes me wonder, why nobody bought Veers before ? So the price is the only key factor here ?
    Yup, the price is most likely the key factor. You have people buying them from non-at&T customers, existing at&t customers, HP employees, and business people then sell them at eBay or Craigslist.

All these people didn't care for the Veer before. Just my 2cents.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast