Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Dear Community,

bought a used Veer and now i'm lost. First Activation was made with a austrian A1 SIM, so the App Catalog is locked to AT (only free apps and not so much).

i need your help to change the "wrong" country AT (Austria) to my country Germany (DE). Impostah does not work with new profile etc.

Just listen to some forums and it seems, if the people with a new TouchPad have the expierence, if they make a new Profile (in my case a German one) on it, that if they log into that TouchPad Profile from their Ver/Pre3 etc, the App Catalog change to the Country from the TouchPad.

Can anybody help me? Please
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    have you gone into regional settings and changed those?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    you mean after using Impostah to login with a new profile?
    I'm having about the same issue. Did not know about the activation country stuff and now I'm stuck with the free apps on my Pre3. Is there any way to create a new profile or do the activation again?
    See this post - Impostah forum post -for my experience changing from the Spanish Catalog to the Australian Catalog.
    I would first I would do a full erase on the device(which is in device info) or remove the device from your palm profile on the internet palm profile Page then start again from the start by selecting the all the right setting you want(make sure you use a new profile which needs a new email address)

one thing to note that this does work on a TP but I'm not sure on a phone
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    See this post - Impostah forum post -for my experience changing from the Spanish Catalog to the Australian Catalog.
    Hmm - unfortunatly nobody in my neighborhood have a TouchPad
    • HP Veer 160UEU - WebOS 2.1.1 -WarthogKernel 2.1.2-16
    • MacBook - Mac OS X Lion - 10.7.1
    • iPhone 4 - 4.3.3 JB & UL
    i have a problem with my tp account my profile says my country is us whilst i am in france and i can not access app cat but i have access to all, web ,update etc does i can not get apps anymore but when i set my tp i was able to access app cat also my skype does not work