Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1.    #1  
    I want to pair my Veer with my Touchpad and use the Touch-to-Share feature you guys have been showing off forever now! Thank you.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Yes, please.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jkpritchard View Post
    I want to pair my Veer with my Touchpad and use the Touch-to-Share feature you guys have been showing off forever now! Thank you.
    +1
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    No arguments here.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkpritchard View Post
    Ditto
    Proud owner of a TouchPad, a Pre3 and a Veer!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I'll take one
    SMS please!!!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    +10000

I'll give you till Sept 12.
    +1.000.000x

Please fix Veer's many many bugs and add TTS.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Also good to use Skype.
    +1
    Yes, if webOS isn't dead for phones, this should be the next thing that comes out.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Totally agree. I'd really like to have it.
    This and an update to freetether should clear up the minor issues I have with my veer.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm posting that I agree, 'cause I need 10 posts to download a file on another thread.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Wasn't the Veer SUPPOSED to ship with 2.2? I remember seeing both the Veer and the Pre 3 were to ship with 2.2 when they were first announced...

Want my skype calling integration on my Veer
    I wonder if it's 2.2 that's not ready or AT&T can't make AT&T Navigator non-deletable...
    ahicksjr likes this.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    No blaming it on AT&T this time, I don't think. After all no update in Europe either, right?
    It's pretty much been covered, but, yes, I would like to have this. Yep. Uh-huh. Affirmative. Thumbs-up. Aye. OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    No blaming it on AT&T this time, I don't think. After all no update in Europe either, right?
    Then that's O2's fault.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast