1.    #1  
    So I bought a Veer on ebay 2 months ago. It was new and unboxed, but I bought it from a 3rd party.

Fast forward 60 days, and the O, W, A and S keys have completely stopped working.

Did a Doctor, still broken. Not a software issue.

What are my options? Do I still get a warranty from HP?

Or am I up a creek without a paddle?

I will also mention: I am from Canada and this is a US HP device... who do I call?
    I'm not sure it matters who you bought the phone from, it still have should a manufacturer's warranty. The veer hasn't been out that long, so even with a 90 or 120 day manufacturer's warranty you might still be good . . . but to be safe you should look in the manual that came with the phone!
  3.    #3  
    The manual tells me to call a 1800 number that I cannot access from outside the USA... :S
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    You can also try to contact palm support chat. They can help you with your problems and give you a RMA.

http://kb.hpwebos.com/wps/portal/kb2.../40459_en.html
    Last edited by Beninho; 08/28/2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: added a link to palm support
  6.    #6  
    UPDATE: HP is replacing the Veer. Thank Jeebus.

Does anyone know if I can use the same Digital Unlock that I purchased if its a different Veer?

Or will I have to purchase another Digital Unlock code for this essentially new Veer.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    UPDATE: HP is replacing the Veer. Thank Jeebus.

Does anyone know if I can use the same Digital Unlock that I purchased if its a different Veer?

Or will I have to purchase another Digital Unlock code for this essentially new Veer.
    Let them know what happened and they will unlock the second one for free
    I live in Canada and I bought a Veer from Amazon US. It is defective since day 1...I contacted palm support chat (Canada) and they said since Veer is not released in Canada, they couldn't create a repair order for me...any idea how i can get it fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by gongzt View Post
    I live in Canada and I bought a Veer from Amazon US. It is defective since day 1...I contacted palm support chat (Canada) and they said since Veer is not released in Canada, they couldn't create a repair order for me...any idea how i can get it fixed?
    Anyone can help?