1.    #1  
    Hi, I've been trying to unlock my Veer with DigitalUnlock, but there's been some problems going on with it.

1. Even after the unlocking process is done, I dial the code that has been given to me like eg. *#*#00000000# and yet the "USSD Request failed."

2. I have tried the same process with a T-Mobile SIM inside and every time I dial the code, I'm lead to gray-white dial pad asking me for an "Unblock code". Yes, I spelled Unblock right. I really don't know where to find an Unblock code because it's asking me to contact my carrier for the code (the phone currently has no carrier, I think.)

It seems that DigitalUnlock is doing their best to come up with a solution and I really hope they can help me. I really like the phone and I've been going insane by having a phone with no service.

I even went to a local phone shop and the guys working there had no idea how to unlock it.

If anyone can help me, please do. I really appreciate it.
    If the phone is branded "ATT" then call them for the code. Was it purchased from the factory as unlocked?
    I had the same problem. However, recently, they released a new unblock mechanism. In the unlocker computer program, for your registration code, append ",unblock". Then run it and it should unblock your device
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook