Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ToniCipriani
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Man I am on a roll lately when it comes to HP!

1st got the touchpad deal for $99...

Now, just got an email that my $49 (no-contract) veer has been shipped!!!

I remember ordering a pixi+ for $50 (contract free) awhile back and thinking that was an awesome deal, but now this? I'm speechless

Can't wait to join the veer crew here and learn from the great knowledge base and hopefully help others as well
    I got that deal when the veer was first released, amazon foul up got me a white veer for 50 bucks.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Where did you get the veer?
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    I got that deal when the veer was first released, amazon foul up got me a white veer for 50 bucks.
    Oof guess I'm late to the $49 veer party Oh well better late than never...

I ended up getting the black version myself. I'm pretty ocd about my phone being only 1 color instead of 2 (I know, I'm crazy )

Glad to meet you mike look forward to leaning from you in the future based on your high post / thanked count

Quote Originally Posted by 2goods View Post
    Where did you get the veer?
    I called HP on Monday and placed an order over the phone for the veer.

Called up yesterday though about whether my veer had been shipped and the lady I was talking to immediately said "we are completely sold out of HP smartphones" before I could even explain that I had already placed an order
    Last edited by ap3604; 08/24/2011 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Called up yesterday though about wether my veer had been shipped and the lady I was talking to immediately said "we are completely sold out of HP smartphones" before I could even explain that I had already placed an order
    You know I totally want to mess them up by calling in and ask them if they have Glistens...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Typo Lad likes this.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    You know I totally want to mess them up by calling in and ask them if they have Glistens...
    LoL I saw that too on the website and thought about telling her... But she seemed a little stressed and I didn't want to make her mad
    Damn, I don't think this deal is going to happen in Europe any time soon :-(
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrdxdvoko View Post
    Damn, I don't think this deal is going to happen in Europe any time soon :-(
    Be happy your in Europe. As good as this deal is I would trade it in a heartbeat for that $75 pre 3 deal that you guys get and we dont
    True enough, although I'd be lucky to get one at this stage..
    LOL, the veer is free @ hp webs tie, hehe. I have a Pixi, might pick one up and just switch sim cards.

P.S.- you need to select the renew contract. And there is: "no contract details" hahah, A FREE VEER..

nevermind, you need to select a data plan
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post
    LOL, the veer is free @ hp webs tie, hehe. I have a Pixi, might pick one up and just switch sim cards.

P.S.- you need to select the renew contract. And there is: "no contract details" hahah, A FREE VEER..

No way would I use my renewal on the veer when you can buy it for cheap without having to renew a 2 year contract. I'd rather save my upgrade if something amazing comes out (nexus prime / iphone 5 ?)
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover123 View Post

Where did u buy that, it shows out of stock

Edit: as plamlover123 said we have to select a data plan & also have to provide current phone line details, so no chance to buy it for people from outside US like me
    Last edited by st_7; 08/27/2011 at 07:14 AM.