1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.

See link.

Take care,

Jay

HP's Veer smartphone will continue to be sold, supported and updated

HP's webOS Still Coming to PCs, Printers

For those who purchased AT&T's webOS-powered Veer smartphone or picked up a $100 TouchPad tablet over the weekend, here's a bit of good news: HP plans to offer further updates for both devices. HP's Veer smartphone will continue to be sold, supported and updated. TouchPad owners who purchased the device before the fire sale will even be "taken care of," with more details surrounding that group of loyal customers coming soon.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Now that the Pre 3 is done, and no ETA on when the Veer update is coming, do we have a case for false advertising of TTS?
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    You've got to love it - they should release an album:

The Best of the HP WebOS band - playing your favourites*:

1) You'll be taken care of (if you buy an ipad)
    2) Coming soon (it's coming soon)
    3) This Fire (Sale)
    4) Doubling down
    5) Keep on running (until you decide it's a sprint not a marathon)
    6) Big things ahead
    7) You've got to touch to share (with a phone you can't buy in the US)
    8) Summer of 69 (broken promises)

* Note, songs listed are for example only and may not be released in your market
    Jozz, tomlamb, sidbinks and 5 others like this.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    hilarious, but so true.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    CGK, don't forget about "In the coming weeks", "Make it right," and "There's a patch for that."
    Nokia 5160 > Nokia 8390 > Nokia 6800 > Nokia E62 > HP Veer 4G
    I don't expect much for that statement / promises. I guess Veer much less on HP radar now. Since Veer launched on market I don't see any firmware update.

TouchPad still have bugs & performance issue and Pre 3 still haven't managed well to be ready on market for purchase. Lots of HP's homeworks, but there is no clue when those will be fulfilled.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse View Post
    CGK, don't forget about "In the coming weeks", "Make it right," and "There's a patch for that."
    that will be included on the soon to be re-released "leo aptheker 1 year ceo anniversery special edition"