1.    #1  
    When I try to stream over AT&T H+, Spotify tells me I must have "3G or better," and craps out. Uh, it is better than 3G . . . Anybody have any luck with this?
    haven't tried it yet, will try to give it a shot this week
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I've noticed mine is finicky about that as well. Changing the settings for streaming over wifi and 3g usually resets it
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by superhyper View Post
    I've noticed mine is finicky about that as well. Changing the settings for streaming over wifi and 3g usually resets it
    OK, I'll try. I notice that on their website they don't explicitly say that they support Veer, which I guess is equivalent to saying they don't support 2.x yet?
    I actually contacted Spotify about this issue. They responded saying that since they don't technically support the Veer at this time, they can't promise a fix yet. She did say that she would however send the information on the issue to the developer team to possibly be in the next update. So they at least know about the issue.

I had a lot of trouble figuring out how to contact them, there is nothing on their site. I finally found it though under Help in the actual Spotify App on my Veer. I would suggest everyone send them an email. The more reports they get, the more likely it will be fixed sooner, rather than later

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    OK, I'll try. I notice that on their website they don't explicitly say that they support Veer, which I guess is equivalent to saying they don't support 2.x yet?
    They did update the app to work on 2.x phones, but as far as I can tell they don't "officially" condone that yet.
    I posted about this in the other topic, I guess no one wanted to try it.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...y-4g-veer.html

Although, I guess I kind of assumed some level of knowledge....the values I am talking about are located in the spotify.jsjsjs $file$, $which$ $you$ $can$ $find$ $at$:

media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app/spotify/resources/spotify.jsjsjs

You can modify the file in Internalz, all those numbers are literally at the bottom of the file. To test it, just keep dropping the Spotify.kConnectionType3G number down (from 3 to 2 to 1 to 0).
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    I posted about this in the other topic, I guess no one wanted to try it.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...y-4g-veer.html

Although, I guess I kind of assumed some level of knowledge....the values I am talking about are located in the spotify.jsjsjs $file$, $which$ $you$ $can$ $find$ $at$:

media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app/spotify/resources/spotify.jsjsjs

You can modify the file in Internalz, all those numbers are literally at the bottom of the file. To test it, just keep dropping the Spotify.kConnectionType3G number down (from 3 to 2 to 1 to 0).
    Lol, not sure how I missed that in my own thread. Thanks.
  9.    #9  
    Didn't see that thread, malpha. And for some reason PC didn't suggest I look at it before I posted. I'll give it a try!
    So I edited the spotify.jsjsjs $file$ $and$ $while$ $it$ $appears$ $to$ $have$ $stopped$ $the$ $error$ ($had$ $to$ $drop$ $the$ $value$ $to$ $1$), $I$ $still$ $haven$'$t$ $been$ $able$ $to$ $stream$ $successfully$ $yet$. $Any$ $luck$?