1.    #1  
    I just noticed this on hp's Veer promo site. Doesn't look like any app I know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    That's nothing new. It's just the exhibition mode ;-)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by marbla View Post
    That's nothing new. It's just the exhibition mode ;-)
    It doesn't show as an exhibition option for me, and I don't see an update for the FB app...
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Update the facebook app to the most recent version (if it isn't already) then you can go into the exhibition setup and enable the facebook feature.
    The 1.5.6.1 update has been removed and now they only have the 1.5 version in the App catalogue for some reason so unless you updated before you still won't have the Exhibition mode in the app. TBH it's not that great an update, unfortunately in the news feed I still get double posts and I don't find the exhibition mode that interesting it just shows your friends update status, if you could pull in your facebook photos too that would be handy.
    yeah the 2.x exhibition mode is not nearly as clean ad the TP exhibition...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Agreed with the above, but I do like the way that the screen swipes in three layers from the top

Just easily pleased I suppose - which with Palm/HP over the last couple of years is convenient.....
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)