1.    #1  
    If I get the Veer how much are ATT plans?
    Single plan?
    Family plan? (2 phones)

Heres what I need:
    Unlimited text
    Unlimited mobile to mobile (any carrier)
    I use a lot of data.
    Monthly minutes not that important (lowest probably best)

Thanks
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    Cell Phone Plans, Data Plans, Family Plans, & Prepaid Plans - Wireless from AT&T

If you want unlimited mobile-to-mobile (any carrier) but not pay for unlimited minutes, then you should pick out a plan that offers the "A-list" option and setup a Google Voice number in that list. If you do that though you need to set Google Voice to list your GV number on the caller ID and not the number of the person calling. You also would need to initiate your calls through GV either from the site or by calling into your GV number.
    Go to ATT.com and setup a plan.

I will give you a quick rundown though.

2 lines, unlimited txt n mobile to any mobile, 700 rollover minutes, 2 gigs data on one line, 4gigs data on the other line (includes mobile hotspot), before any discount runs 175ish IIRC. If you go over either data cap it's $10 a gig.

There is lower data plans if you don't need 2 gigs on the other line, 500 megs is the next lowest problem is overage on that is charged by the MB IIRC. My wife on Sprint was always around the 500 meg mark, but I went with a 2 gig plan for her so I don't have to monitor it. Also I dropped from 4 to 2 gigs on my plan, I would always go over 2 gigs on sprint, but didn't use wifi nearly as much as I could. First month on ATT, around 800 megs of usage and still wasn't on wifi as much as I could/should have been.

Ohhh and the "4G" is at least twice as fast as the Sprint 3G I was getting when in my work. The cheap wifi at my work runs at least as fast as Sprint 3G was, so for me I have lost nothing and only gained. Well I did go from a 17% discount on Sprint to 15% on ATT, but my plan is $20ish cheaper before discount than Sprint, so it's still a net gain.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    3 smartphones, 2 at 2GB, 1 at 200MB, unlim txt, mobile to mobile, 700 min w/ rollover (which we barely touch): $194 after taxes and fees.

This is more than Sprint was for me by about $30, but that was before the new extra $10 per smartphone. Of course, I don't have unlimited data or navigation now, but I didn't need those anyway.

So for me it's pretty much a wash, though AT&T is a lot faster.
  5.    #5  
    Wow! I'd be paying a lot more. Right now after taxes and all I pay 143.00 for 2 phones and everything is included.
    If I switch it looks like my bill would go up 50 ouch!

don't forget when you get a new line on sprint add 10 per line.... For us this put sprint, vzw, and att all in the 170 range before discounts. Went with att to get away from the cdma bs. Plus wanted TTS compatible phone, woulda been happy with a Pre2 also.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  7.    #7  
    Yes that extra $10 Spint added does make it a little closer.
    I like my free Sprint Nav though.
    I'll probaly squeeze my Pre as long as I can and then see my options. I would like being able to talk & surf at the same time.