1.    #1  
    I don't know if this is a bug or not.. But I think this is a bug.

I have 2 active email accounts on my Veer, first and my main Email is Gmail, and the second one is Yahoo Mail.

I use both of them as messaging, but recently I don't know what caused, I can't login on my YM via Messaging app on Veer. Even I already click Available button, Veer not sign in at all on my YM, it keeps Offline, The status already become available, but none of my online buddies appread, but this problem never occured on my Gmail. The Available icon only half green because my YM still not sign in.

I test using third party app such Agile, and it can sign in to my YM without problem.

As a note recently I just upgrade my old Yahoo mail to new Yahoo mail that they advertised. Is this the cause of the problem?

Anyone have same problem and know how to solved this?

Thanks
    Last edited by The Bard; 08/04/2011 at 04:32 AM.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug or not.. But I think this is a bug.

I have 2 active email accounts on my Veer, first and my main Email is Gmail, and the second one is Yahoo Mail.

I use both of them as messaging, but recently I don't know what caused, I can't login on my YM via Messaging app on Veer. Even I already click Available button, Veer not sign in at all on my YM, it keeps Offline, The status already become available, but none of my online buddies appread, but this problem never occured on my Gmail. The Available icon only half green because my YM still not sign in.

I test using third party app such Agile, and it can sign in to my YM without problem.

As a note recently I just upgrade my old Yahoo mail to new Yahoo mail that they advertised. Is this the cause of the problem?

Anyone have same problem and know how to solved this?

Thanks
    Even i am facing this issue.Not able to sign into Google account
    same here on a pixi plus 2.1
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Used Webos Doctor .Finally got it working.
    However i went further to know what exactly is the issue.Had installed a patch "relocate time to right" .After i removed the patch ,messaging seem to be working fine again.
    Not sure if this is an issue!
    Last edited by achar; 09/27/2011 at 05:57 PM.