Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
Results 241 to 253 of 253
Like Tree21Likes
  1. #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by itechnoguy2 View Post
    Is there a chance that the kernel will show up later for the Veer (running WebOS version 2.2.3 or 2.2.4)?
    bump! I'd love to see that happening!
  2. #242  
    That won't happen unless the webos version is officially released. Maybe in some distant future if webos really is completely open sourced something will happen... but don't hold your breath.
  3. #243  
    Overclocking definitely makes the phone more responsive and useable, with less stuttering and delay. Though call history scrolling is still a bit choppy, I assume due to the software.
  4. #244  
    I have a problem with my Veer.
    Sometimes it gets still for half a second.

    When playinf SuperJump, the smily stills for half a second and then keps on jumping.
    It did not happen that with my pixi.

    After testing with Govnah, I found that overclocking the max frequency does not affect speed at all, and does not solves my still problem al all.
    But raising min. freq (even though not overclocking max freq.) seems to solve my problem.

    I'm not very interested in a high overclocking. Can anybody help me how to make a Govnah profile in order to reduce my stills problem, without eating my battery and a tiny overclock?

    thanks, antiheroe
  5. gq21's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #245  
    someone can guide me overclock my hp veer upgrade 1.4ghz so my phone still use normal , no problem
    TKS everyone
  6. #246  
    any chance for an overclock kernel for 2.2.4?
  7. #247  
    No, that won't happen (only if 2.2.4 get's publicly released, which won't happen either).
  8. #248  
    Quote Originally Posted by gq21 View Post
    someone can guide me overclock my hp veer upgrade 1.4ghz so my phone still use normal , no problem
    TKS everyone
    Which Veer? North American or European? Which version of webOS?

    Do you have Preware installed?
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
  9. gq21's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #249  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Which Veer? North American or European? Which version of webOS?

    Do you have Preware installed?
    now i haven't veer but i will have soon hp veer , you can help me oc veer 1.4ghz with more webos on veer
    tks
  10. #250  
    Quote Originally Posted by gq21 View Post
    now i haven't veer but i will have soon hp veer , you can help me oc veer 1.4ghz with more webos on veer
    tks
    The first step is to purchase Preware Homebrew Documentation from the app catalog. There is a lot of information in there including Overclocking...

    Then install Preware - that is where you will find the custom kernel for Veer that you will need for Overclocking...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
  11. gq21's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #251  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    The first step is to purchase Preware Homebrew Documentation from the app catalog. There is a lot of information in there including Overclocking...

    Then install Preware - that is where you will find the custom kernel for Veer that you will need for Overclocking...
    tks you so much
    so i want buy 1 hp veer but 1 don't see in webs have for me buy
    you can send me some web sell hp veer or maybe hp veer used
    tks
  12. #252  
    Quote Originally Posted by gq21 View Post
    tks you so much
    so i want buy 1 hp veer but 1 don't see in webs have for me buy
    you can send me some web sell hp veer or maybe hp veer used
    tks
    Where are you located?

    That makes a difference.

    Shipping costs might be a deal breaker.

    Check the Marketplace forum on this very board: http://forums.webosnation.com/marketplace/

    Also try eBay for your region or any local trade and swap boards.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
  13. gq21's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #253  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Where are you located?

    That makes a difference.

    Shipping costs might be a deal breaker.

    Check the Marketplace forum on this very board: http://forums.webosnation.com/marketplace/

    Also try eBay for your region or any local trade and swap boards.
    tks u so much for your enthusiasm
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions