Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  1.    #1  
    went out with the family last night bowling. I got video and pics that I dont think my original pre could have ever caught, the Veer was awesome quick to launch the camera app and super responsive in both video and pic mode. Just had to share I was very happy!!!!!!!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Cantaffordit likes this.
    I guess the veer is a bit more convenient than a tablet?

http://us.acidcow.com/pics/20110426/ipad_01.jpg
    How is it in terms of a lack of Flash? The led flash is the one thing I love about my Pre2. And now I've got this new Veer, I'm wondering if its camera is good enough that the pros outweigh the cons
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4.    #4  
    I thought I would miss the flash, our house is pretty dark and the lack of flash can show depending on lighting, but with the flash on the Pre I sometimes got too much LED flash. For example even my dogs would have crazy red eye/reflection of flash in their eyes. The low light pics do come out as you would expect of a camera phone w/o flash, but overall I was very happy with everything last night.

I havent got the vids or pics on a big screen, but playback of the videos was perfect for the far, even in the bowling alley and car.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I found Veer camera lack of photo quality compared to my old Pre Plus even on outdoor with good lighting.