1.    #1  
    Just found out that what I thought was an issue with the camera app is actually an issue with the photo indexing. I was browsing the photo folder using internalz and found that photos that I thought were lost/never saved by the camera app, are in the folder, just not indexed by the photo app.

Looks like a webOS 2.x issue with file indexing
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ng-photos.html
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    I tried everything in that thread, and everything else I could think of and nothing worked, including doctoring.

My music was also not showing.

Finally found that a secure full erase (accessed through the "Device Info" icon) fixed it. Just be sure to copy any music, photos, etc, over to your computer before you do it.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
  3.    #3  
    I'll just wait for a fix to the media indexer (hopefully in 2.2), before going the full erase route. I still don't have my devices fully setup to how I want them.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...