1.    #1  
    Anyone have problems with it? Stuck in headset mode is getting worse on mine. Almost every time now I need to disconnect, reconnect then disconnect again before it snaps out of headset mode. And it's very annoying since the only way other than making a call and see if it's in headset mode is to keep my music playing and watch it pause. It's killing my headphones doing that so often.

It's getting worse than my Pre, really.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Mine had that problem. It kept getting worse until I couldn't get any sound out of the phone. I had to get a replacement veer. My old pixi did the same thing, but it was easy to clean the jack.
    One thing to try: pull the connector off straight away from the phone, in other words, make sure all the pins disconnect at the same time. It's a little harder to do that way, but it seems to more reliably get it out of headset mode.

I typically leave my music playing and watch it pause to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    One thing to try: pull the connector off straight away from the phone, in other words, make sure all the pins disconnect at the same time. It's a little harder to do that way, but it seems to more reliably get it out of headset mode.

I have figured out the easiest way to accomplish that is to remove it by kind of pushing it from the front edge to where it rolls straight off the back. Smooth disconnect every time.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post

I've already been doing that. In fact I started doing that when I first noticed the issue, and it improved for a while. It's just lately it started getting worse.

And if anything, the "leaving playing music" thing was the thing I've been doing to ensure it really is out of headset mode, except that it's really bad for your headphones as I mentioned in my original post. I don't want to destroy my Klipsch S4s.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here