1.    #1  
    so my veer seems to be running warm lately and battery is draining fast. Any ideas or suggestions much appreciated.
    Have you tried just restarting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman1113 View Post
    so my veer seems to be running warm lately and battery is draining fast. Any ideas or suggestions much appreciated.
    Veer design is Palm design, which mean it mostly like Pre, and it is very easy to be hot. Especially you do extensive data connection such as chatting , download, streaming. When it is hot, the battery drain very fast.

So here is the solution:
    Turn off data connection (use patch or open phone app go to preferences and turn off the data usage), and stop to use it for several minutes.

If you just close all app related to data connection, Veer still hot. So turn off the data connection is the only way to stop it being hot.

Always sign in messaging is one of the main culprit that cause Veer hot. I hope one day there is better way to solve this.. because I hate to buy BB just for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Have you tried just restarting it?
    Restart the device when it runs hot make it more hotter. Because booting seems need quite lots of cpu power.

So better make it cooling down first before do restart.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks I will try that