1.    #1  
    Hi all, I am trying to unlock a Veer. I'm assuming I need the Magnetic USB cable (which I don't have).. is this only available online through HP?

I called around and it seems like AT&T stores don't sell it.. anyone buy one in store?
  2.    #2  
    I'm in Southern California..
    Quote Originally Posted by CentroGoblin View Post
    Hi all, I am trying to unlock a Veer. I'm assuming I need the Magnetic USB cable (which I don't have).. is this only available online through HP?

I called around and it seems like AT&T stores don't sell it.. anyone buy one in store?
    Don't understand how you didn't get one? There's one in the box with every Veer.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Perhaps the OP stole it

Don't worry, it's ok to steal your way into the world of webOS. So worth the crime.

in all seriousness though how did you manage to obtain one with no cable? Someone decide they didn't want it and just give it to you sans cable? Ebay/Craigslist seller who is a jerk?

Anyway. It's a bit higher priced than it should be IMHO, but you can order it from the HP site here. HP Home & Home Office Store - We're sorry, the page requested was not found
    I got one from the HP website.
  6.    #6  
    Yeah I bought one off craigslist used and the guy didn't have the cable so now I'll have to wait for HP to ship it. I was just hoping there was a B&M store where I could get the cable.. guess not!
    Quote Originally Posted by CentroGoblin View Post
    Yeah I bought one off craigslist used and the guy didn't have the cable so now I'll have to wait for HP to ship it. I was just hoping there was a B&M store where I could get the cable.. guess not!
    lol oops. I guess I completely missed the "jn-store" part in your post. Guess I wasn't quite as helpful as I thought. Oh well.
    Hey, so what about us internationalists? My lovely little boy has 'hidden' my cable (probably in the rubbish bin) and the HP store doesn't seem to ship internationally.

I've been charging using a touchstone, but eventually I'm going to need a new USB cable.
    ---
    Zire -> Treo650 -> iPhone -> Veer