Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Can I really not invite anyone to a calendar event on the pre? Can any webOS phone do this? Is there a patch or anything?

-Gromet
    Apple iPad2 64GB WiFi +3G (Verizon)
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (AT&T)
    Touchpad 32GB WiFi - RETURNED
    Veer 4G - SOLD
    Unfortunately not on webOS 1.4.x or 2.x. It is there on webOS 3.0 the TPad and it works great. Sorry there's not better news. Perhaps that function can be copied from 3.0 and patched into an earlier version?
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Unfortunately not on webOS 1.4.x or 2.x. It is there on webOS 3.0 the TPad and it works great. Sorry there's not better news. Perhaps that function can be copied from 3.0 and patched into an earlier version?
    I doubt it, Enyo vs Mojo, calendar was a rewrite. I doubt we will see this functionality added until phones see 3.0, sucks, but it's reality, they won't be rewriting/adding to the Mojo calendar app.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grometnj View Post
    Can I really not invite anyone to a calendar event on the pre? Can any webOS phone do this? Is there a patch or anything?

-Gromet
    Hi, wondering if anything has changed with calendar invites. I know webos is dead but thought I'd ask as I intend to use it till something better comes up (android ice cream sandwitch maybe).
    Quote Originally Posted by jshalaby View Post
    Hi, wondering if anything has changed with calendar invites. I know webos is dead but thought I'd ask as I intend to use it till something better comes up (android ice cream sandwitch maybe).
    If you are using google, you can. You just have to use UberCalendar and the Google Sync behavior patches.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    It should also work with Exchange. I'am testing it now and will be able to tell you the results in about two hours when my colleague is back from lunch
    PS: Ok, it doesn't seem to work with Exchange (even though I thought that it worked when I made an appointment with my Pre 3 on my Google-Callendar inviting a friend on her Exchange-Account).
    You can send an invite to anyone, but the invites only originate from a google calendar on 2.x