1.    #1  
    Just saw this promotion on Nick. Between all the Manny Pacquiao fans and iCarly fans, this phone has to be flying off the shelves, right?

...RIGHT?!?

nick.com/hpveer

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    good find.
    Manny and iCarly aren't selling webOS phones. They're teaching consumers that hey, look: there's this thing called webOS!

HP will have to keep this up for a while to establish mindshare. When the mindshare is there, and the products are there, they will sell.

And I'm gonna let some kid win this Veer and then be mad that it's not an iPhone (because it's not an iPhone).
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Hey everyone,

Heads up, I just read the contest rules and they're not even giving away any veers! The grand prize is a trip to the icarly set and the first and second prizes are dvd season sets of the show. The contest is only sponsored by the veer. I wish I had known that before I entered.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_B View Post
    Hey everyone,

Heads up, I just read the contest rules and they're not even giving away any veers! The grand prize is a trip to the icarly set and the first and second prizes are dvd season sets of the show. The contest is only sponsored by the veer. I wish I had known that before I entered.

$ |-| | +!!!

My luck this will be the one contest I actually win -_-