1.    #1  
    Wife just text me, Veers are at the house, and the UPS guy just tossed em in the yard. No knock, my wife heard the truck coming put the dogs in the garage and went to open the door, by the time she got the front door open dude was already down the street. Gonna be an e-mail to UPS and to Amazon this weekend. Can't imagine Amazon ships 900 worth of product and SIM cards that have numbers attached to them without requiring signature, they wouldn't even ship to my PO Box because we are new ATT customers, super mad right now.

This is the same UPS that has now twice in the last month grabbed the small package and come to the door to have my wife tell him to go back to the truck we should have a big box too (one was a 70 pound portable AC and the other a craftsman weed eater). Freaking insane.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Yeah I am so sick of this. UPS will routinely not deliver $12 sandals from Lands End without a signature (when it says no sig required) and then leave equipment out in the hot sun without an autograph. No logic to it at all other than how busy the driver is that day.
    <<Thread title modified>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    It's almost 9pm and my touchpad is still "out for delivery" even though the case was delivered hours ago. UPS was worthless when I called them. Amazon was more helpful, but said that if it's lost I wouldn't get a replacement until the 6th. Of course they would refund the $3.99 overnight shipping fee. So nice of them. :/
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    <<Thread title modified>>
    Sorry, I was kinda ****ed at the time and couldn't come up with the proper words. Thankfully amazon seams to have packaged the box properly, after confirming with the wife, the UPS guy didn't even come in are gate and chucked it across our front yard, ended up being a good 20 foot + toss to where the package landed. Hope all is well when I activate these phones.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...