Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Ubercool

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...5701:thumbsup:

I did some limited testing - it works like charm. I was really suffering w/o UberCalendar last 10days since I upgraded to Veer.

It took only two days to port UberCalendar to Veer. Frantid is really doing great job

Kreso
    firun likes this.
    Ubercalendar is ubernecessary to my webos experience!
    awesome, wife just txt me, our phones showed up, dunno how much I will be doing tonight, but I've got a 4 day weekend to play
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Where is the patch?
    Wait for preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    Where is the patch?
    Wait for preware?
    chrislo, you might have found it by now. The .patch file is here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/3005701-post2833.html

Since the Veer beta isn't available through Preware, the following link may help other users on how to install .patch files:
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...les-wosqi.html

If you try it, let us know how it is. I'm holding off until it gets out of beta.
    Complaint (since there are so many around here lately) I can't use WebOSQI while I am testing the sound quality of the 3.5mm adapter.... "HP sucks",etc etc....

jk obviously, I will be installing ubercalendar soon. BTW, the sounds quality/volume level is pretty good wired to some decent headphones (cheap but decent) at least as good as the same cans plugged into the Pre-, might try BT in the car in a lil later (thinking one of the cars with a system). All of this test has been with slacker so far, thinking sound quali with slacker is better than was on the Pre.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by kresom View Post
    Ubercool

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...5701:thumbsup:

I did some limited testing - it works like charm. I was really suffering w/o UberCalendar last 10days since I upgraded to Veer.

It took only two days to port UberCalendar to Veer. Frantid is really doing great job

Kreso
    Hi,

thanks for your support.

Unfortunately I'm not able to install the patch via Quick Install. Every time I try to install the patch I get the error message

1 out of 75 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects [...] day-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 36 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects [...] edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again

Maik
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Honk View Post
    Hi,

thanks for your support.

Unfortunately I'm not able to install the patch via Quick Install. Every time I try to install the patch I get the error message

1 out of 75 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects [...] day-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 36 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects [...] edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again

Maik
    Check if you have the latest WBQI v.4.2.1- installation doesn't work with v4.1

Kreso
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    I'm using Quickinstall 4.2.3 and I'm getting "1 out of 3 HUNKS failed" ????

-Gromet
    Last edited by grometnj; 07/11/2011 at 03:28 PM.
    Apple iPad2 64GB WiFi +3G (Verizon)
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (AT&T)
    Touchpad 32GB WiFi - RETURNED
    Veer 4G - SOLD
    Quote Originally Posted by kresom View Post
    Check if you have the latest WBQI v.4.2.1- installation doesn't work with v4.1

Kreso
    Hi,

currently I'm using WBQI v.4.2.2. Is it possible that this is caused by my german Veer using WebOS 2.1.1?

Regards

Maik
    Same here... using WOSQI 4.2.3 with a german Veer (2.1.1) and I get the window failure message as attached in this thread
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Could someone with a European Veer do the method in this post?

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...ctor-link.html
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Could someone with a European Veer do the method in this post?

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...ctor-link.html
    I would like to do so. but I have no sucess. It's Helling me that I have an invalid Serial Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Honk View Post
    I would like to do so. but I have no sucess. It's Helling me that I have an invalid Serial Number
    Oh this Auto-correction of my IPad is Killing me.... Time to buy a touchpad

What I mean was:I would like to do so, but I have no sucess. It's telling me that I have an invalid Serial number
    Well, thanks for trying. Hopefully they'll release it soon.
    this is the only patch I use. . If I didnt havr this I would be still using my treo 680
    installed this mobily today thanks to internals, not having the delete icon when I am in a calendar event has been driving me insane, I forgot what it was like to have to hit the drop down to delete
    still cant get this to install via preware. havent tried installing it via wosqi tho
    I love UberCalender - please bring it to the Touchpad!
    Tried installing through Preware and WebOSQuickInstall-4.2.3 and I get errors. I am a US Veer user.

It appears others are getting similar errors.

Any help?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast