1.    #1  
    I've been losing bids for a Veer on Ebay, but have noted that buy it now a few days ago would have one at ~$200, now $250 is the average but it now.

I'm no stats guy, or ebay wiz, just my observation.
    bought mine at 215 w/ free shipping (buy it now).... not as lucky as 49 bucks. $250 w/ free shipping is about as high i would go to buy this phone and even then i would be debating with my self to buy or not to buy. when i saw $215 w/ free shipping, i knew i had to jump on it.
    Been speculating the same things when the Pre 3 is released on Verizon and ATT and jumping ship from Sprint and waiting to buy a Pre 3 without contact on Ebay or otherwise. Don't know about you, but I can't be the only one who doesn't like 24 month contacts when you sign the bottom line.

Wonder how many people have bought their Pre-, Pre+, Pre2, or Veers off contact and at full price to avoid 24-month contracts? Sorli...
    I just bought a white veer at $265 including shipping, yes much higher than the black one. currently, seems the "buy it now" price is all above $250, around $275.
    Free on contract was too good a deal for me to pass up.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Been speculating the same things when the Pre 3 is released on Verizon and ATT and jumping ship from Sprint and waiting to buy a Pre 3 without contact on Ebay or otherwise. Don't know about you, but I can't be the only one who doesn't like 24 month contacts when you sign the bottom line.

Wonder how many people have bought their Pre-, Pre+, Pre2, or Veers off contact and at full price to avoid 24-month contracts? Sorli...
    I've been thinking about jumping to ATT for free Veers, spending the phone (Pre 3) money on a wifi TP. Then later buying Pre3's for us off contract with the option to SIM switch, etc. I am really seeing the value in GSM lately and I don't travel internationally.

We would still be under contract, but could switch between phones or sell phones without messing with our contract.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...