Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    I also really would like that kind of patch. The switch is very sensitive and my Veer is turned on many times in my pocket, I think :-) At least when I take it out of my pocket it is turned on many times.
    Had the same problem. After I send the Veer in for repair, problem is gone. I had the problem that the Veer was operating by 'ghost' hand. In the repair note stood that they repaired flex. I think they meant the slider by that.
    It seems to me that turning off the slider switch is a simple patch. I only I would know where to begin...
    Is there any experienced patch developer that can give me a hint where to start if I want to develop a patch for this?
    Thanks in advance.
    Right, there is already a patch for it:
    Veer Slider Fix Patch
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    You could also just install 2.2.4...

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by W0153R View Post
    You could also just install 2.2.4...

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    does it change something with the slider switch, and technically still no legit 2.2.4 for Veer
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Yes, it only unlocks when you've slid out the keyboard completely.
    Now we just need a legit 2.2.4 update
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12