1.    #1  
    ok - got the veer swapped out at BB because of the proximity sensor being messed up. amazing how much difference it made.

not a problem in getting everything to my new one, except with syncing calendar to google. from what i can tell, this is not a new issue. honestly, i can't remember it there was a problem on the first veer or not.

but, it appears that nothing is syncing past september, except recurring events.

i need to know EXACTLY what to do to "fix" this issue using some patch i read about.

many many thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    I really need to know what's going on past September.
    Thanks.
    I've heard this complaint before. Ive seen it posted that webOS will only sync one month in the past and 2 months in the future.

I do not know if that is FACT. But, I've certainly read it here.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I've heard this complaint before. Ive seen it posted that webOS will only sync one month in the past and 2 months in the future.

I do not know if that is FACT. But, I've certainly read it here.
    I downloaded the veer users manual. It says it syncs 3 mos out with google calendar. But, I thought I read there was a patch or something.
    Latest frustration with calendar is that work and urchin1 appointments are missing. Calendar set to show all... Ugh.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I'm not quite clever enough to link responses back to other threads, but I can tell you that there is an entire thread regarding a patch to correct the Google Sync issue. It is true that HP by default only syncs 1 month back and 2 months forward. It is to save time with loading, as the app has to look up things with Google every time it launches. The patch makes it so only things that are changed are synced, so it saves time.

I started a different thread under HP Veer heading because I was having issues in that calendar events I created on my Veer were not showing up on my online Google calendar. I am not sure if that issue has been resolved or if the patch fixes that, too.

If you aren't familiar with patches, then join the homebrew crowd and look up Preware on forums.

Ben
    i've been pulling my hair out for the last several days trying to find a solution to the google calendar sync issues. this is supposedly a known issue between webos and google calendar. my pre 2 won't sync at all. i've had to resort to using the mobile web version of google calendar. i'm hoping the issue is solved on the pre3
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  8.    #8  
    You lost me at Luna... Going to need some quiet time to process all of this.
    I don't think these issue are Veer specific. I've been having issues on my Sprint Pre, also. My data isn't syncing into the proper calendar. I have 5 different calendars, but they all sync into the one. It didn't use to behave this way. It just started with my recent refurb.