1.    #1  
    I wanted to know if anyone on this site owns the white Veer and how they like it so far? I'm thinking of swapping the black Veer I bought from BB to a white one. Thanks.
    The white one seems even tinier, which makes it even more impressive.
    It's also much better at flying under the radar, as the black one is still being held by customs.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    The white one seems even tinier, which makes it even more impressive.
    It's also much better at flying under the radar, as the black one is still being held by customs.
    Does the hard plastic feel good in the hand?
    Quote Originally Posted by jkpritchard View Post
    Does the hard plastic feel good in the hand?
    Yes (can't compare it to the black one at this point though).
    It's light eggshellish.
  5.    #5  
    [QUOTE=
    It's light eggshellish.[/QUOTE]

As in the feel or durability?
    I've got the Veer in white and while I enjoy the look (it really stands out), the case material makes it one very slippery device.

I'm a bit tempted to switch to the black version since that one supposedly has a nice rubbery texture to it. Since you have the black, how is it in your hand? Do you feel comfortable handling it without any need for a lanyard?
  7.    #7  
    Feels good in the hand. The soft touch is a nice, but its a very thin coating. Doesn't help the grip too much. I feel like it will ding very easily if accidentally dropped. How's the durability of the white?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I felt both white and black at an AT&T store last week.

First comment was WOW. WANT. NOW. Stupid GSM only...grumble grumble.

After getting over my sadness that I'm a Verizon customer, I have to say that both phones felt great. I was really surprised by the white one - I was expecting a gloss finish but it was a nice matte and seemed to have a pretty good grip. The black one definitely felt rubberier, but nothing like my Pre2. If Verizon got the Veer it's very possible I would go for white...
    Quote Originally Posted by jkpritchard View Post
    As in the feel or durability?
    As in color. It's rock hard.